TD | Membership Application : chow =)

kato

TD Admin
I hope I don't offend anyone by posting this, I really have no malicious intent... Just a comical observation of how applications seem to go :popcorn:
I really am just poking fun, I hope you all can laugh at this ;)
:knowfeel:

Hinouchi

TD Admin
Who's this kato dude? let him in! XD

As for Chow, I saw him a few time when I was playing, and I only plays on weekends nowadays, or rarely. Problem with application is, most TD members rarely plays CS:GO anymore, or only a handful of them do. So that's hard for anyone to get vote from 80 percent of the members if you ask me.

The other thing is, forum is a not the best place to get to know anyone if you ask me. Gaming with them is.

It's a trap!!!!! XD

Brains

TD Admin (and LiR)
I hope I don't offend anyone by posting this, I really have no malicious intent... Just a comical observation of how applications seem to go :popcorn:

hahahahahah

Roach

TD Admin
hahahah kato

Chow

A Little Darkly
lol u got joke jokes
tumblr_inline_mojirmw0QC1qz4rgp.gif

HappySticks™

TD Admin
Cool guy, plays competitive with a bunch of the TD guys all the time and is an active regular on the servers. He's easy to troll too.

+1

Chow

A Little Darkly
it makes me cry and laugh but it's beautiful