• Welcome to DARKLY's Community Forums, Guest

If you're new around here, feel free to post a quick thread introducing yourself to the other community members.

Hello people!

Hello, I am Mad Man! I've been on the Tf2 servers for some time now, and I saw thins thread! ^-^ I'm happy to be here and looking forward to meeting new people!

A few things about myself:
I'm a gamer girl, not a gamer gurl.
!!!I sometimes get very competitive!!!
I have two cats and one dog.
I am a hat trader- I don't have very many hats right now though
I work in Photoshop and create lots of stuff.
I don't play the saxophone, but I really want to learn how!

So yeah, don't be shy to say hi, I usually don't bite

nb

DARKLY Regular
Hai!
Whats the difference between a gamer girl and gamer gurl? I don't know the difference :(

Hai!
Whats the difference between a gamer girl and gamer gurl? I don't know the difference :(
A gamer gurl is a girl that is like "I'm playing Call of duity~!" and/or "Look, I can play pretty well on easy! I'm the best at Mario~!"
A gamer girl is like "Move your ass or I'll move it for you" and/or "You think this is shit and giggles? Get off my game".
I'm mostly a gamer girl, but I have gamer gurl moments.

nb

DARKLY Regular
A gamer gurl is a girl that is like "I'm playing Call of duity~!" and/or "Look, I can play pretty well on easy! I'm the best at Mario~!"
A gamer girl is like "Move your ass or I'll move it for you" and/or "You think this is shit and giggles? Get off my game".

Still don't know the difference, oh well D:

Still don't know the difference, oh well D:
Gamer girls are hardcore gamers or they just play video games for fun and enjoyment.
Gamer gurls play video games because they're sluts and want attention from their boyfriend or others in the game.

Here's an image to sum it up.
gamer_gurl_vs_girl_who_plays_video_games_by_xxskittlespittlexx-d74o925.png

☭Balthamous☭

DARKLY Regular

But I'm the best at Mario! The definition of a gamer gurl you give sounds like a lot of Twitch streamers x) anyways aloha and welcome to the funny farm, please check your sanity at the door.