CSGO 10mans 2015?

amanshotme

TD Member
Last year I organized some 10mans for regulars using some free servers I found on reddit. Was wondering if anyone else is interested this year? If so, I'll set up a date and we'll have some fun~~~.

amanshotme

TD Member
Can we utilize this for a potential cevo scrim team and see who's interested in active league play? Or do it @ the lan centre on a weekend once a month or some shit?

Sure, if enough ppl from Toronto respond. As far as I know, Happy is from US and Whaleman lives like 3 hours away from TO lol.

nb

DARKLY Regular
Just wondering, are we doing lan or online?
Because I wanna join but I'm not sure my parents won't let me go play with "strangers"

amanshotme

TD Member
I'm down for casual scrim at the most with TD members. Count me out if this turns out to be a cevo group

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Main objective of this is to have a friendly TD casual experience. Some peeps such as myself crave the 5v5 environment with friends instead of MMing. However if some people end up wanting to scrim on CEVO later on, that's a bonus.

Just wondering, are we doing lan or online?
Because I wanna join but I'm not sure my parents won't let me go play with "strangers"

Gonna be online, so you'll be playing with virtual strangers lol. Would your parents mind? Tell them that we're friendly and don't possess vans nor candy.

@impruv mentioned a new LAN site opening up in Toronto, so that would be pretty awesome if we got some TD parties down there in the future.

nb

DARKLY Regular
Now if only @Noob. would join us, then we'll have two noobs to choose from!
BUT-BUT
I'm Newb :(

Also just an idea for now, we should be sponsoring a product like the pro teams :D
Maybe it's just me but I think it would look cool.
And setup teamspeak3? I hate using the in game mic because its still a bit shitty after the update

amanshotme

TD Member
BUT-BUT
I'm Newb :(

Also just an idea for now, we should be sponsoring a product like the pro teams :D
Maybe it's just me but I think it would look cool.
And setup teamspeak3? I hate using the in game mic because its still a bit shitty after the update

We aren't shills @nb , don't be crazy~~~

And for your second point...that's why we have a TD mumble server lol