• Guest, we are looking for good Team Fortress 2 Trade Server Staff Members

TF2 Staff Members have access to in-game administrative abilities to aid in server control, and help in the development of Darkly TF2 as a whole

DENIED quequens Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

quequen :3

I'm New Here
Game Handle(s): quequen
SteamID:STEAM_0:0:35650716
Previous Clan/Community affiliations: None
Real First Name: Marcelo
Which DARKLY TF2 servers do you play on: 2,4,1,5
Why do you want to be a DARKLY TF2 Admin: I want to enforce the rules and really just help newer traders/Players.

YES/NO Questions:

Do you have a minimum of 1 month on the server with at least 60 hours of play? Yes
Do you have a mic? Yes, but i dont use it much.
Are you in good standing with the community? Yes, but not with everyone..
Are you at least 18 years of age? No

Thanks ñ_ñ

Jerk

A Little Darkly
Hey there quequen, good luck on the application, but I'll say what I've seen on most applications similar to this, and that is that you should obtain and maintain a larger presence on the forums if you wish to become staff. I'll also quote tick tock in saying that Darkly does accept players under the age of 18 as staff, but they need to be exceptional people. I'll also quote both Cmp and Antimoon in saying that one of the best pieces of advice around is to "follow and lead by good example". Good luck on the application, and have a good day. Even if you are a noob :P. (jks, <3)

quequen :3

I'm New Here
Hey there quequen, good luck on the application, but I'll say what I've seen on most applications similar to this, and that is that you should obtain and maintain a larger presence on the forums if you wish to become staff. I'll also quote tick tock in saying that Darkly does accept players under the age of 18 as staff, but they need to be exceptional people. I'll also quote both Cmp and Antimoon in saying that one of the best pieces of advice around is to "follow and lead by good example". Good luck on the application, and have a good day. Even if you are a noob :P. (jks, <3)
Feedback is great, even from the likes of you. ñ_ñ

Ive seen him a couple times on server 2, He usually is playing sniper and usually always beats me (i will be a better sniper someday). Not sure what to think as whenever i do see him he never talks. But maybe thats just my luck. Best of luck on your application

Status
Not open for further replies.