Game of Thrones [SPOILERS]

MetalLobster

TD Admin
Hey, I think the character(s) we should all wonder about now is ....HODOR? Btw, time to call up Valyria and order up a fuckton of steel, cuz things are gonna get dirty.

+1 for Lady Stoneheart by the way

Valyria is in ruins.

1000px-Valyria_5x05_%284%29.png

Someone find the lost Lannister sword plz.

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
Throw back to season 2(?). A lot of people are saying the white walkers attacked to recover the dragon glass. I doubt that is true. Remember in season 2 when Sam found the satchel with the dragon glass in it? There was something else in the bag also....

Take a look if you have access to those old episodes.(I think its the last episode of season 2)

MetalLobster

TD Admin
Throw back to season 2(?). A lot of people are saying the white walkers attacked to recover the dragon glass. I doubt that is true. Remember in season 2 when Sam found the satchel with the dragon glass in it? There was something else in the bag also....

Take a look if you have access to those old episodes.(I think its the last episode of season 2)

The horn!

There's only one horn of significance in the story AFAIK

amanshotme

TD Member
So...
is Jon Snow gonna get shanked Ep 9 or 10?

Does a thread which contains spoiler in the title really need spoiler tags???

Last edited:

Shotgun Jesus

Professional Cocksucker
Staff member
"A U.S. tourist who was killed by a lion while promoting animal conservation this week has been positively identified as Katherine Chappell, a Game of Thrones visual effects editor."

Fucking Lannisters. :(