clash of clans

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
so interesting, I'm running CoC on Bluestacks for my PC, and there are a TON of cheats.

Now, I'm honest as the day is long, but I wonder about other players.....
What is bluestacks? I've heard the name but know nothing. But CoC syncs up to a server(s), how the hell can there be cheats??

Edit: so I spent 10minutes on Google and it all seems like survey/click-bait and no actual hack. Literally all comments are, "hey. This works! [insert some bullshit url here]". It's nonsense, and I don't believe any of it.

Last edited:

Leroy

2012 Troll of the Year
well, I'm not dumber enough to actually click on a cheat link, simply reporting their existance.

Bluestacks (which you probably know already) is a android emulator that runs on your PC. This emu plays CoC, and I can fully sync with my google play account. It's pretty radical, dude.

Although, I'm cautious using it, because I don't want to be flagged as a cheatereemo or something in the similar. Not surprising, its way funner playing on PC with the mouse, than palm-crushing my poor andriod phone with big black fingers.

dead mike

TD Member, Legend, Puncher of Faces, Chatbox King
sup guys, i dropped my tablet and it no longer turns on so can't play anymore, please kick me out of the clan to make room for someone else. thanks

nb

DARKLY Regular
@

Where you at mang ? missed the war.
Ye sorry man :(
Shitty internet for some reason + lots of homework to finish with almost no time to even turn on my computer.
I opted out for now until I get my life clear for games and guyz
Wait what

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
Came across this guy's base last night when looking to attack. Pissed myself, but didn't attack lol
image.jpg

Remy

TD Member / Gay Gyoza
WTF i cant type in chat or request troops anymore. Stuck asking for dragons...fail

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
WTF i cant type in chat or request troops anymore. Stuck asking for dragons...fail
Hey, want me to kick you out and reapply? I promoted you to elder, maybe it will help? Lemme know.

@HappySticks™ I just accepted you but it said you're already in a clan.. You may have to leave that one first :(. Lemme know. Leroy cock or I can approve.