• Guest, we are looking for good Team Fortress 2 Trade Server Staff Members

TF2 Staff Members have access to in-game administrative abilities to aid in server control, and help in the development of Darkly TF2 as a whole

DENIED DARKLY MOD APPLICATION> BY Rin-Chan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Game Handle(s): Rin-Chan
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:90615635
Previous Clan/Community affiliations: None
Real First Name: Jonathan
Which DARKLY TF2 servers do you play on: Server 1 and 2
Why do you want to be a DARKLY TF2 Admin: I want to keep the community secure and watch people having fun with out being called harsh names. I have been playing in these Darkly Community servers for a long time, and these servers are in my greatest interest, these servers or some of my most joined one and i want to keep them balanced, fun, respectful, and I just want to keep it like that, I personally really love this community with all these people in them, I want to help the community grow.

YES/NO Questions:

Do you have a minimum of 1 month on the server with at least 60 hours of play?: Yes
Do you have a mic?: Yes but some people say it's theres some thing wrong with it trying to get a new mic.
Are you in good standing with the community?: Yes I am if I ever need help I know some of the admins very well
Are you at least 18 years of age? No sadly i'm not im 13 Years old, my birthday is April 23, 2002
and my profile says 1995 because I thought there was a age limit sorry about that.

Last edited:

Nanoactive

Designated ScapeGoat
Kay' so, just check the tf2 staff application template in the tf2 staff app section, copy that and print your information on that. Also, could you possibly explain whyyyy on your first application, you said you were born on 1995, yet on THIS application, you state you are only 15? From me, there's a NO on this, because we need people that are honest. I've seen the way you are with others on the servers and instigating things, then trying to solve them when one of us pop on to try to look good in the eyes of staff is a no-no. Sorry.

nb

DARKLY Regular
Hey Nb you said why the anime your not even asian well I am i'm from Tiwan[/QUOTE]
My quote is my signature from a long time ago.
Also cool! I'm Filipino and Indonesian. I wish I could meet you in server, but I can't.

Elitex3liminate

A Little Darkly
Kay' so, just check the tf2 staff application template in the tf2 staff app section, copy that and print your information on that. Also, could you possibly explain whyyyy on your first application, you said you were born on 1995, yet on THIS application, you state you are only 15? From me, there's a NO on this, because we need people that are honest. I've seen the way you are with others on the servers and instigating things, then trying to solve them when one of us pop on to try to look good in the eyes of staff is a no-no. Sorry.
True, compare the two screenshots. The age changes from 15-13?
They are in order of your apps (Why do you have two?) :|
Screenshot 2015-05-21 at 9.53.12 PM.png Screenshot 2015-05-21 at 9.53.48 PM.png

Rei

Senior TF2 Admin

The reason I'm going to say this is the fact that you lied about your age.... If you can't be honest with us than there is no way I can trust you as a fellow mod on the servers. I think you still have room to mature before you apply. I would also recommend that you be active on the forums until that time comes.

The reason I'm going to say this is the fact that you lied about your age.... If you can't be honest with us than there is no way I can trust you as a fellow mod on the servers. I think you still have room to mature before you apply. I would also recommend that you be active on the forums until that time comes.
Yea I understand Rei ok thanks for the reply ;-;

Cmp™

Retired Scrub
Haven't seen you on, but that could be Time-zone issues. Stick around on the forums and get a little more involved in the community. Be sure to read the rules and keep yourself up to date on them.

Not a big fan of hearing about dishonesty in your app, even with something like age. Age isn't a make or break deal, but honesty can be. I'll have to say -1 until you can establish yourself as a trustworthy person.

Haven't seen you on, but that could be Time-zone issues. Stick around on the forums and get a little more involved in the community. Be sure to read the rules and keep yourself up to date on them.

Not a big fan of hearing about dishonesty in your app, even with something like age. Age isn't a make or break deal, but honesty can be. I'll have to say -1 until you can establish yourself as a trustworthy person.
Well thank you for the heads up and the tip, I currently live in Belize, Belmopan its somewhat 2 hours before america.

Status
Not open for further replies.