• Guest, we are looking for good Team Fortress 2 Trade Server Staff Members

TF2 Staff Members have access to in-game administrative abilities to aid in server control, and help in the development of Darkly TF2 as a whole

DENIED Cereal's App

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elitex3liminate

A Little Darkly
Hey! Let's get started on this app. Any and all feedback is appreciated. :)

To double check my logs/time/names, etc. http://darkly.gameme.com/playerinfo/827102

Game Handle(s): Cereal Killer | Learning to Aim * I do change my name quite often*

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:101537927

Previous Clan/Community affiliations: Some random trading groups that I can't remember the name of.

Real First Name: Matthew (If anyone asks, you never saw this)

Which DARKLY TF2 servers do you play on: I play often on Darkly Trade/Idle Servers #1,2,4 and 3 when it was rawr v_2.2 (We will remember you)

Why do you want to be a DARKLY TF2 (Mod): I would like to be a Darkly TF2 staff member because I don't only go on #2 (Plaza) but also on the less- moderated servers, such as 1 and 4 (Although they do have staff on sometimes). Most staff generally reside in #2, and therefore there is more likely to be rule breakers on. I can also dedicate, at the very least a few hours of my time almost every day, b̶e̶c̶a̶u̶s̶e̶ ̶I̶ ̶d̶o̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶a̶ ̶l̶i̶f̶e̶ depending on the work/IRL situation. I'm usually never not on Darkly at least once a day. ( Also, summer's coming :D)

Secondly, Darkly was one of the first servers I ever went to and continue to do so when I started TF2 (which was about 7-8 months ago), and was a fun and friendly place to go too. I've learned many things from Darkly, and also many friends from Darkly, because the community is full of amazing people. There is always often friendly spycrabs, duels, and friendlies in every server. I don't see any rule breakers often (either because staff are too good) or that generally the people who go on are awesome. ( and have common sense, which isn't as common nowadays) Since Darkly was like my first home and helping hand when I started TF2, I would like to help out with Darkly in return.

T̶h̶i̶r̶d̶l̶y̶,̶ D̶a̶r̶k̶l̶y̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶a̶ ̶f̶u̶n̶ ̶p̶l̶a̶c̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶b̶o̶d̶y̶ s̶h̶o̶t̶ ̶p̶e̶o̶p̶l̶e̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶i̶n̶s̶t̶a̶n̶t̶ ̶r̶e̶s̶p̶a̶w̶n̶ ̶t̶i̶m̶e̶s̶.̶

YES/NO Questions:

Do you have a minimum of 1 month on the server with at least 60 hours of play? Yes, I do.
Do you have a mic? Yes, but I don't use it often. (I can use it if needed)
Are you in good standing with the community? Yes, I'd like to think so (Maybe except for those people I body shot often)
Are you at least 18 years of age? Unfortunately, no, not yet.

Last edited:

Lochnessmaster

DARKLY Regular
+1 from me. he is on the severs quite a bit and he is always very polite and nice. he is also good at helping people out with things . good luck

Tick Tock Man

Senior TF2 Admin
Staff member
Just note that while we generally like our Staff to be at least 18, we have and can make exceptions for exceptional people...

Good luck on your app, we will be watching!

Cmp™

Retired Scrub
Won't vote just yet, but from what I've seen from you so far, I like it. Keep up the good work and stay friendly. Good luck on your app, bud.

Status
Not open for further replies.