BAD maps RIP TD

Hinouchi

TD Admin
The fact that it was night time didn't affect how I played the map at all lol...maybe somebody needs to learn the map layout better ~~~

Got nothing to do with layout of the map, it's the color that's fucks things up. Character have dark color, the walls on dust2 have light color, so it stands out more, compare to night version.

h0und

DARKLY Regular
Yeah this wasn't a very good idea. Please remove all the night maps. d2/mirage are the two most popular maps in CSGO ..

But i think the inacticvity is due a lot to it being the summer and the dungeon basement nerds are finally going outside!

everyth1ng

DARKLY Regular
It's kinda funny that some of you want the night maps gone but constantly nominate EGON as if it isnt the biggest piece of shit map in existence. It should be played like once max every 2 hours. Also the cooldowns on nominating d2/mirage/inferno need to be decreased :golfclap:
This.

thewhaleman

TD Admin
It's kinda funny that some of you want the night maps gone but constantly nominate EGON as if it isnt the biggest piece of shit map in existence. It should be played like once max every 2 hours. Also the cooldowns on nominating d2/mirage/inferno need to be decreased :golfclap:

Pretty sure what you're trying to say is 24 hour egon server is needed? Egon_morning for the morning, egon_lunch for lunchtime, and egon_night for night time?

No but I agree, nomination cooldown on main maps ( maybe not d2 ) should be lowered, feels like you have to wait 6 games before nominating cache again D:

r0seN

TD Member
:ban:

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon

Inferno rapes the server worse than Egon_world

TD is best