Opened up my first chroma case yesterday...

Fjurg

I'm New Here
Karambit - Damascus Steel

GG. Didn't even know what it was until a friend flipped shit on me.

Second case.

Man-o-war AWP.

I think I'm going to just stop now.

(If I posted this in wrong place, apologies I look around and only saw TF2 Trade talk)

up-n-atom

DARKLY Regular
Congrats. Trade for keys, sell keys for money. Or trade for whatever, and gamble that whatever on csgo lounge. Or sell on marketplace, and buy on marketplace. Or keep and gloat.

Fjurg

I'm New Here
Thanks guys, I didn't really realize how rare getting that specific combo was.

In all seriousness, I don't really know what to do with it. I suck massive, throbbing cock at CS:GO so I don't plan on keeping it.

I know Marketplace takes a big chunk of sales so where would be the best legitimate place to bargain for this???

If any of you are interested in trade or anything, let me know.

nb

DARKLY Regular

In all seriousness, I don't really know what to do with it. I suck massive, throbbing cock at CS:GO so I don't plan on keeping it.

I know Marketplace takes a big chunk of sales so where would be the best legitimate place to bargain for this???

I'm very interested. If you like TF2, I have some TF2 unusuals for both of those lovely items you unboxed. :P
Add me if you are interested.

Slawek

TD Admin

Add me on steam, I'll help you get an accurate price check on the knife and help you sell it

Getting a knife is rare as shit. Getting something that good is even rarer, then add an AWP after that. Buy a lottery ticket

/edit: just saw @HappySticks™ beat me to it, he's just as knowledged so you're in good hands either way

Fjurg

I'm New Here
Lol, is there any statistics on chance to pick a knife up? I am going to go spend my life savings on the powerball tonight.

I'm going to add all of you people interested in helping me with the knife. Let me know if you need my login and password. I hear it's easiest to help that way. Holy SHIT! You guys don't have a fucking spoderman emote, jesus christ :gooby: I guess this will do.

Fjurg

I'm New Here
I think you have a 0.3% chance of opening a knife or something crazy low like that.

Wow.

I thought I was lucky when I got Assassin's Blade to drop in SFK back in Vanilla!

Very cool. I want a super badass M4A1-S skin. Any recommendations boys and grils?

Slawek

TD Admin
Wow.

I thought I was lucky when I got Assassin's Blade to drop in SFK back in Vanilla!

Very cool. I want a super badass M4A1-S skin. Any recommendations boys and grils?
I like the Cyrex personally

42D726240739A4F7C3E40D820BE5F8677DA218D2

Or if you want to be super elite, you can get the rare and expensive Knight (ugly in my opinion):

6639A652D4AB2A328727B230AD0E1A6BFD93EDA5

Fjurg

I'm New Here
@Slawek I'd have to agree with you on both skins. Cyrex has by FAR been my favorite that I've seen. Knight appears as a shitty spray paint job that I did on one of my old airsoft guns when I was 11.

E|ement^ #Torontogaming

DARKLY Regular
Wow.

IMO there is very few GOOD/GREAT M4A1-S skins at all... AK is a different story, wasteland rebel, vulcan, jaguar, the Dragon one or whatever its called..

@thewhaleman any chance on you making a badass M4A1-S skin??