Sold - closed.

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
Ya I'm taking it. Meh, it's not even about the money, I've upgraded a little while ago. At this point, it's just a solid card hanging around brand new for no reason. Ah well, thus the game goes..

up-n-atom

DARKLY Regular
Hell no! I'm someone who would never invest into mass produced old consumer computer hardware, it unequivocally has no value past its generational life. Antiquities, rarities, or enterprise are surely the exception. Good on you for selling it :)

Brades

Bailer
Staff member
Hell no! I'm someone who would never invest into mass produced old consumer computer hardware, it unequivocally has no value past its generational life. Antiquities, rarities, or enterprise are surely the exception. Good on you for selling it :)

No need to shit on his thread... go suck your purple nurple and stick the trinket up your anoose...

:freddie:

up-n-atom

DARKLY Regular
WTF! where did I shit? I provided my perceived empirical value, was told to fuck off in equal footing, and replied back with reasoning, plus offered a congratulatory chime. Is that not how a potential buyer should bargain?

Last edited:

MetalLobster

TD Admin
WTF! where did I shit? I provided my perceived empirical value, was told to fuck off in equal footing, and replied back with reasoning, plus offered a congratulatory chime. Is that not how a potential buyer should bargain?
Nay! If thou shall bargain and thine merchant say nay, it is thine duty to make kind salutation or go fuck themselves because you're probably a low-balling little bitch.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

up-n-atom

DARKLY Regular
Nay! If thou shall bargain and thine merchant say nay, it is thine duty to make kind salutation or go fuck themselves because you're probably a low-balling little bitch.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Low balling is how you get the ball rolling, it's part of the game. A seller should be polite and respectfully decline or counter offer. If they're rude, they should expect a rude response.

Again, BJ indicated he had already sold it. Otherwise, I wouldn't of started with the smug joke (Yes, it was a joke. Seriously a noogie and purple nurple? Hah). He was rude in his response (Why?) and I jabbed back with true reality, it hurts, but BJ came out the winner with $220.

Last edited:

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
Up, I didnt mean to be rude. I just thought you came out of nowhere into, really, a closed discussion just to jab at me - you didn't even lowball or offer anything, instead you chose to be a smartness for no reason.. The initial conversation between element and I was fine - I even considered his offer. Then you jabbed at me (and element tagged me and says 'pwnt' - wtf?). All unnecessary.

I've been kind to you both as long as we've spoken, and I certainly don't deserve the responses you've given. My rope isn't too long, so please don't keep tugging.

This topic is closed.