Premium Questions

Messy

I'm New Here
I donated 2 keys, I got 2000k credits from Tick Tock because donor bot didnt give me no credits. Now, I donated 2 scrap Because it said 1 Scrap is 6 Credits. 2x6=12. the bot told me 13. Then i accepted it and got the email and confirmed it. Now its been about a good 5 or so hours and no credits. Can someone help?

Gatherix

Death by Darkly
I donated 2 keys, I got 2000k credits from Tick Tock because donor bot didnt give me no credits. Now, I donated 2 scrap Because it said 1 Scrap is 6 Credits. 2x6=12. the bot told me 13. Then i accepted it and got the email and confirmed it. Now its been about a good 5 or so hours and no credits. Can someone help?

The bot is currently not compatible with players who have trade email confirmation enabled. As of earlier today it instructs players who have email confirmation enabled to not confirm the trade via email after the Steam trade completes. It should be fully compatible with email confirmation late next weekend (~March 9). Until then, you can either disable email confirmation or donate to Tick manually.

Send me a trade offer for your 2 scrap. I have also credited you the 13 credits.

Messy

I'm New Here
The bot is currently not compatible with players who have trade email confirmation enabled. As of earlier today it instructs players who have email confirmation enabled to not confirm the trade via email after the Steam trade completes. It should be fully compatible with email confirmation late next weekend (~March 9). Until then, you can either disable email confirmation or donate to Tick manually.

Send me a trade offer for your 2 scrap. I have also credited you the 13 credits.

How to disable email confirmation?

EDIT:
When trying to buy the Level 3 premium, It wanted more credits. Last time i checked it was 2010.