MetalLobster

TD Admin
FINAL COUNT:
2s6GT6m.jpg

oMj55nQ.jpg

I will draw soon!

pepper333

DARKLY Regular
WOW i won! I would like the mouse please. I gotta say the last couple days on the server were really fun cause of this. I hope there is more to come in the future and thanks for doing this.

E|ement^ #Torontogaming

DARKLY Regular
WOW i won! I would like the mouse please. I gotta say the last couple days on the server were really fun cause of this. I hope there is more to come in the future and thanks for doing this.

I will be giving away more stuff in the future, just have seen any amazing sales yet. I usually wait for 90% off and grab a few of them. I might be giving away an SSD bnib ;) next. Keep your eyes peeled!

MetalLobster

TD Admin
Looks like everything it sorted out.

I'll post sometime next week if I decide to do TD Giveaway III. I have a couple fun ideas in mind.

BOT Snake

TD Admin
Only people who go to the forums know about the giveaways. We need more ads for this event. Can we have an automated message set up so more people will know?

MetalLobster

TD Admin
Only people who go to the forums know about the giveaways. We need more ads for this event. Can we have an automated message set up so more people will know?

If I do another, I'll be sure to let the admins know so they can @all message and let people know.