Game: H1Z1

Fork Included

TD Admin
whoever is behind this game has no idea bout the direction in which the gaming industry is headed. They're trying to capitalize on the hype and make a profit but they're not winning any loyalty and so will tank.

Someone in headoffice is just gonna go like "whoops, I don't know what happened" after pocketing his bonus with his secretary's lips still on his dick.

Hinouchi

TD Admin
Yea kind of fuck up on the pricing... specially when it's like a few years old game already, and they're charging as a new release. They milked the fk out of ps3 and 360 owers, now they're going after the PC and PS4 / XBONE owers. Marketing at the finest~

I wonder if GTA 5 will end up being as good as the other ones

Your toaster probably can't handle it anyways.

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
That and all of us in the world already played the shit out of it on other systems. I bought a ps3 with grand theft, played the shit out of it for a week then returned it all to walmart and they accepted it - LAST YEAR.

Gg, not buying this shyte, will download in spite.

Hotshot.exe

DARKLY Regular
I asked a few people who own this game and I was told this game got patched up pretty quick and it's decent. It's not a pay to win, and 90% of the problems people had with this game are fixed... I might give this a try.

Spinny

TD Admin / Giant Faggot
ya I bought it after a drunken night :P ... $20 what the hell... haven't played it yet though - and I doubt it will be dropped right after the beginning as it is made by Sony so hopefully they continue to improve upon... hell WarZ was one of the worst rated/reviewed games of all time, and I've played it the most over the last 2 years....

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
Feelz is very fun with the boys, I just don't think this game is anything but a patch that they're charging for.that's why I'm hatin.