de_secretproject

thewhaleman

TD Admin
Case any of you guys are wondering the updates will be;

25th - Fixing a lot of bugs people have pointed out, and possible game play changes to mid.
30th - I am hoping to have done a proper sky box, and further visuals done.
Early Feb - I want to have done a proper optimization of the map, proper navmesh ( what bots use to know where to go ), and final visual effects.

Hopefully sometime between all of those dates I get the custom models as well.

I should also mention I am rushing because I started a second map mid way threw this map. It is almost ready for the first tests, I'm kinda stupid for doing another one of these things.. The map has all the basic ideas down already, the last few things are coming along. Anyways, it also will need testers, people with different perspective to run around and tell me about all the mistakes I've made. With any luck this will take place by the end of next month.

Same rules apply. Test will take place on Sundays, sometimes during the night. If you help out, you get a place in my map and also my gratitude ( that's worthless though ). Add me on steam if you're interested in hearing about the next de_secretproject_2. If you already have me on your friends list then hit me up and ask me, things will change a little bit from last time. I plan on starting the project on workshop right off the bat, and restricting it to friends only access. So no annoying download, find folder, ect.

Sorry I typed so much.

Shotgun Jesus

Professional Cocksucker
Staff member
Oh, and whaleman, don't be a dick like that Season guy and change the map name every damn update.

:fuuu:

Map in rotation now.