• Guest, we are looking for good Team Fortress 2 Trade Server Staff Members

TF2 Staff Members have access to in-game administrative abilities to aid in server control, and help in the development of Darkly TF2 as a whole

DENIED HD PIZZAS Admin/Mod Application!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HD PIZZAS

I'm New Here
Game Handle(s): Team Fortress 2
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:60669322
Previous Clan/Community affiliations: None
Real First Name: Brandt
Which DARKLY TF2 servers do you play on:

Darkly | Toronto TF2 Trade/Idle #3 | darklytrade.com

Darkly | Toronto TF2 Trade/Idle #4 | darklytrade.com

Why do you want to be a DARKLY TF2 Admin: I want to help keep the Darkly Community stay fun and safe for everyone. I’ve been playing on Darkly for almost six months now and I enjoy the servers very much. (Funnest Servers Too!) I’ve spent quite a bit of my time playing on Darkly and I want to ensure a safe and fun environment and enforce rules. The community for the Darkly servers is great and I would like to contribute to the well-being of it. The staff for the servers are great and I would like to be a part of that. The Darkly servers is my home for trading, entertainment and overall fun, and I would like to help manage it.

YES/NO Questions:

Do you have a minimum of 1 month on the server with at least 60 hours of play? Yes
Do you have a mic? Yes
Are you in good standing with the community? Yes
Are you at least 18 years of age? No, unfortunately

I hope you at least take my application into consideration. Have a great day!

-Brandt (HD PIZZAS)

Last edited:

Tick Tock Man

Senior TF2 Admin
Staff member

I think he's a spy - nobody who plays on 4 can form complete, coherent sentences.....

Seriously though, thanks for applying Pizzas!

We have a process 'round these parts - once you put in your app, our Staff members will keep an eye open for you, but it sure wouldn't hurt to seek out and introduce yourself to them and to most of the normal complement of of Darkly players.

I have seen you on the servers, but don't know you well enough yet to be able to offer a vote on your app, but I wish you luck!

HD PIZZAS

I'm New Here
I think he's a spy - nobody who plays on 4 can form complete, coherent sentences.....

Seriously though, thanks for applying Pizzas!

We have a process 'round these parts - once you put in your app, our Staff members will keep an eye open for you, but it sure wouldn't hurt to seek out and introduce yourself to them and to most of the normal complement of of Darkly players.

I have seen you on the servers, but don't know you well enough yet to be able to offer a vote on your app, but I wish you luck!

Thank you!

Nanoactive

Designated ScapeGoat
I don't know you well enough too cast my vote but the fact that you are from server #4 and you haven't spread AIDS yet says a lot in a person.

Please, I'm really looking forward to seeing you around.

Tech45

Senior TF2 Admin
With Nano and Tick on this one, even when I visit #4, can't really point you out of the crowd.

Another thing, forum participation will help this app big time. Browse around, start discussions, make them get to know you better. Otherwise, the app's pretty solid.

ᴰᴳᴺ Church of KFC

DARKLY Regular
I haven't seen you on much - at all. Get around the servers more. I suppose I can't say much considering I only really play on servers 2 and 5, but at least come on 1 and 2 sometimes.

Surviving on #4 is hard, but it's going to be even harder as an admin. I'm not an admin, but I know it will be a hard job. There is so much rule-breaking on there, you don't even KNOW. Or perhaps you do? I'm not sure, I haven't seen you enough.

Well anyway, good luck on your application. I hope you do a good job.

also make sure you post on the forums more k? <3

Status
Not open for further replies.