Promising Games Thread

$alvador

TD Member
ISb8SZj.gif

DatGuy

TD Member
Think of the Dead Island trailer...the one with the girl that flies backwards in slow mo...yeah....now watch this

TinanaBoa

DARKLY Regular
Dying Light- If the game is anything like the video, it would be insane.
-----------------
Inspired by the highly-anticipated action survival game, Dying Light, this Real-Life Parkour video puts you in the POV of a runner and takes you on a frantic escape from zombies through the rooftops of Cambridge, UK. We had a lot of fun making this and cant wait to play the game when it comes out at the end of the month!

☭Balthamous☭

DARKLY Regular
This is looking good to me from what I have seen, its more an interactive movie game like Heavy Rain (Obviously not in theme) or the Walking Dead. Its getting a lot of hate at the moment because of its 2008 visuals but the premise of changing small things to effect outcomes etc. could lead to something quite enjoyable if it were done right.

amanshotme

TD Member

Looking forward to this after playing the hell out of Fallout 3 and New Vegas. Hopefully, they'll be more ambitious with this one and create an even larger world map.

☭Balthamous☭

DARKLY Regular

Looking forward to this after playing the hell out of Fallout 3 and New Vegas. Hopefully, they'll be more ambitious with this one and create an even larger world map.

F4 had better live upto the hype, can't wait to grab my pip boy and jack some bottle caps again :D
On a secondary note, Life is Strange has so far exceed my expectations.