• Guest, we are looking for good Team Fortress 2 Trade Server Staff Members

TF2 Staff Members have access to in-game administrative abilities to aid in server control, and help in the development of Darkly TF2 as a whole

ACCEPTED Nanoactive's Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nanoactive

Designated ScapeGoat
Not 100 percent sure about you yet. I have seen a lot of support from you and you seem like a pretty good dude. When I become more active I'll look out for you a little more and see how well you communicate/present yourself to the servers. Good luck buddy.
Looking forward to seeing you around, dude!

Matthew

TF2 Staff
+1 for Nano, I've been doing some checking and the dude has a great mind set, and heart. Guy understand the rules and keep a positive attitude. He gained a lot of my respect and it continues to grow. He has my full support behind this application. Good luck man!

TankClash

TF2 Staff | Chief Peon
+1 from me, he's on a lot and frequents the other servers too, he has a good grasp on the rules and keeps the chat lively, good luck Nano.

Nanoactive

Designated ScapeGoat
As some of you may already know I have become a moderator for Raffle House. I know that this does not effect my application in a negative way but I feel like sharing that with all of you if by chance I do become staff on here that I'd have to do both jobs. Thank you.

Reactions: nb
I have had a chance to get to know Nano and I have also had a chance to chat with him privately and I have learned that he is a deeply caring person, he understands our rules and reasons for them. He is always helpful to all and assists us in helping to keep our servers a better place.
He sets a wonderful example to others by being an example of the kind of players we like to have visit our server almost every day and unlike others he can always find something good in everyone ! It concerns me a little bit that he may be a little too tolerant of others somtimes and could be deep offended by the wrong or abusive people but I also feel that with assistance- help and coaching from members of our fine staff that he would be more then able to make good decitions. With that being said I feel that he wouuld make a good adition to our staff at this time or in the future. I wish you the best of luck on your aplication, and keep up the fine work in helping us make Darkley servers the "place to be" that it is.

Fear the Elderly / Mike

Velos CS:GO

I'm New Here
Nano is an amazing guy hes really funny and loves to help the new members

he can tolerate a lot Rly don`t be racist tho

He is very trust-worthy and loyal to our community

Thats why nano is amazing ive spent almost 75% of my time on tf2 with him thats how i know.

+1

Last edited:

Anyclone

I'm New Here
Nano is a great guy. It brings a smile to my face whenever I see him. He is kind to everyone on the servers while still keeping everyone under control. He is always able and ready to help anyone who needs it and he is an overall great guy.

+1

LaughingNipple

A Little Darkly
+1 Nano is a solid person to be around, respectful and very level-headed about things. I also see him enforcing the rules whenever he's on (which is quite often.) Nanoactive would be an excellent choice.
See you on the other side, dude!

Last edited:

Ripper Dragonix

A Little Darkly
+1 Most nice and pacifist guy I've ever seen. Has a lot of self-control and is always looking for the peace of the server. Highly Recommended.

Nanoactive

Designated ScapeGoat
I would like to further address the concerns of what I had done with the exploits at the end of last year. The behaviour that I expressed was truly unacceptable and I regret every moment of it. I would never think of doing anything like this again in the future because here, I do not see just players and staff, I see family. I wouldn't do this in the future mainly because it can effect others, too as well as the trust as peers and friends to deteriorate. Exploits harm others gameplay, as well.

Gatherix

Death by Darkly
I would like to further address the concerns of what I had done with the exploits at the end of last year. The behaviour that I expressed was truly unacceptable and I regret every moment of it. I would never think of doing anything like this again in the future because here, I do not see just players and staff, I see family. I wouldn't do this in the future mainly because it can effect others, too as well as the trust as peers and friends to deteriorate. Exploits harm others gameplay, as well.

Why you gotta be such a terrible person Nano

Tick Tock Man

Senior TF2 Admin
Staff member
I had some concerns about Nano after the perms bit last year, however...

• He did not lie or try to dodge responsibility
  • He readily accepted the punishment for it with no complaints
  • He did remain active and his conduct has been exemplary since
I have to respect the way he handled that and how he has conducted himself since - I would be willing to give him a shot (provided we keep a close eye on his perms use)

Gatherix

Death by Darkly
DHNctBA.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.