Regulars smurfing, but not really

Fork Included

TD Admin
I stopped reading after I read this:

"It is in reality due to the fact that like everyone is dmg. Whoever can get out is trully decent ...or should be . I mean there will be shitty. Lems and dmgs who were global but solo qd. To me I can usually shit on dmgs but most of the time I shit on lems too"

I played like 3 comp matches total for shits in giggles, but holy fuck is it even worth it?

up-n-atom

DARKLY Regular
I still have no fucking clue what's going on here?

Global Offensive is 50% off for the Black Friday steam sale, which in turn, causes players to acquire new accounts, so they can smurf and/or cheat. An ill-fated player was paired against two smurfing players, who, by sheer coincidence are representing Toronto. They subsequently posted their dislike for the act on Reddit. I jokingly made this thread because what Torontonians don't play on TD and that's the gist of it...

Brades

Bailer
Staff member
Global Offensive is 50% off for the Black Friday steam sale, which in turn, causes players to acquire new accounts, so they can smurf and/or cheat. An ill-fated player was paired against two smurfing players, who, by sheer coincidence are representing Toronto. They subsequently posted their dislike for the act on Reddit. I jokingly made this thread because what Torontonians don't play on TD and that's the gist of it...

Lots of Torontonians don't play on TD since it's in Chicago now...

:trollface: