Halloween Update Today

Tech45

Senior TF2 Admin
Well, somehow dominated by myself during a mini-game:

6a123fe7262e25647fa1f5091c7e678c.png

Reactions: Rei
I love it, something that still has us killing each other, yet you're all on the same level now in leetle carts.

How the hell do you revive people?!
When you die you become a ghost. You fly to an alive ally and as soon as you get close enough to them you instantly re spawn.

Cmp™

Retired Scrub
I joined a server late yesterday and they were in the elimination game, but they broke it somehow. Everyone was able to fly as if we were ghosts, but we weren't ghosts. The sound was also muffled as if we were underwater, but again, we weren't.

Rei

Senior TF2 Admin
I joined a server late yesterday and they were in the elimination game, but they broke it somehow. Everyone was able to fly as if we were ghosts, but we weren't ghosts. The sound was also muffled as if we were underwater, but again, we weren't.
The underwater spell hit you while you were in carts, @Cmp™ .
Yeah, that's exactly what it sounds like.
  • Fixed curses occurring in bumper car minigame
They fixed it in last nights patch.

Tech45

Senior TF2 Admin
Think they made a patch for it, as well a better elimination system with HHH at the end of falling platforms.

Cmp™

Retired Scrub
You only get two. You get one for signing in and one for winning three of the bumper games. After that, no more.

Wrath

DARKLY Middleman
Bleh, it's hard getting the achievement from last year, Helltower Competitive Spirit. Got almost all of tis year's, missing the melee brawl and the reinkartnation.

I love how this game mode thends to break, it either hangs for a few minutes or sometimes just derps completely, killing everyone.

☭Balthamous☭

DARKLY Regular
Well the update is alright but I feel its a little bit lacking to what has previously been done, the bumper cars are a really nice edition but the games don't last all that long especially if you are playing the Ducks one. Its also fairly glitch, I'm surprised by how many glitches went noticed in the testing of it as they seem easy to replicate. (For instance the one where you are in platforms bumper cars and it has the voice over from the other gamemode, or the god mode cart bug)
The map is alright but the matches don't last very long, I'm a fan of the idea but not the execution.
The new items though are almost all very nice and to be honest I wouldn't mind seeing some of them all year round. As for the crates >_< I haven't anything to say about them.