NSFW Binding of Isaac : Rebirth

Dan!

DARKLY Regular
First thing's first, these trailers are pretty fucked up so the NSFW means NSFW. Viewer discretion is advised.

What is Binding of Isaac : Rebirth?
Binding of Isaac : Rebirth is a remake of the original Binding of Isaac game, except with tons of new content and power due to the game no longer being supported by flash. It is a zelda like rogue rpg where you go through randomly generated rooms to fight creatures, collect items, and eventually kill your overly religious mother who wants to kill you. The catch is, when you die you have to start over.

Where can I get it?

It comes out sometime in November, can't remember off the top of my head but it is available for preorder on steam! ~ http://store.steampowered.com/app/250900/

--

Here are some trailers for the game.

Thoughts? Opinions? Share them below!

Rei

Senior TF2 Admin
Pretty fun game. I've had platinum god for a while now so I don't play it as often, but the new one is going to be great.
You also get tf2 promos if you preorder
yey

Dan!

DARKLY Regular
Pretty fun game. I've had platinum god for a while now so I don't play it as often, but the new one is going to be great.
You also get tf2 promos if you preorder
yey
Brimstone horns look ugly in TF2. Saddening.

Hotshot.exe

DARKLY Regular
Looking forward to this! Still can't beat the last challenge in the first isaac (the purist) =(. Also i still haven't tried the community remix mod, I should get on that ))

Nanoactive

Designated ScapeGoat
I hope you enjoy it a lot. I am having financial issues so I cannot afford it. Furthermore I believe it will succeed in the making of a good game.

Nanoactive

Designated ScapeGoat
Well, my birthday is very shortly.. Since I'm a grown ass man not many people will get me presents but maybe someone will. 15$ to 10$ isn't much of an issue but it's best to wait and just place it on my wishlist.

Dan!

DARKLY Regular
Well, my birthday is very shortly.. Since I'm a grown ass man not many people will get me presents but maybe someone will. 15$ to 10$ isn't much of an issue but it's best to wait and just place it on my wishlist.
Preach it man.

Hotshot.exe

DARKLY Regular
Did they really put that much work into the game to make it 16.99 though? It's pretty much the same game with slightly different model characters/monsters/levels and with a bunch of new added items... I might just wait for an uber sale on it.

Dan!

DARKLY Regular
Did they really put that much work into the game to make it 16.99 though? It's pretty much the same game with slightly different model characters/monsters/levels and with a bunch of new added items... I might just wait for an uber sale on it.
You don't follow the hype train, theres so much new shit bro.