I'm Finally Making the Jump...

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
It's been 2 years since I sold my Technics 1200 MKII's and Rane:64 mixer, and I've been itching almost everyday to get equipment. Well, I've finally found what I'm picking up today and can't be more excited:

Pioneer DDJ-SX2, and I'm fucking excited. To those that don't dj, perhaps you won't understand, but I'll sum it up as something you can do for hours upon hours upon hours. It's the most fun in the world, even if you're playing around in your home-made studio, basement, bedroom - wherever. While I'm long gone from playing in clubs/venues like I did in my late teens, I still have the passion, and I'm about to fulfill it again. Can't wait!

zoom_ddj_sx2_3_l.jpg

Quick Demo of some features (yes, this is the previous model, and there's minor improvements with the DDJ-SX2, but it's pretty similar: enough to appreciate the machine):

CHYEA!!!!!!!!!!EQERADAW

$alvador

TD Member
that's pretty dope, how much does a setup like that cost? ive been thinking of getting one myself lately but probably cant afford it for a while, i spend too much on the actual music lol

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
This controller is cheap, pioneer hasn't even risen the prices from the previous gen ddj-sx. It's listed at $1129.99. I've got one on hold at Dj Depot, gonna pick it up tonight. Maybe I'll do an unbox vid for TD lol

Glocky

Drinking your tears
It's been 2 years since I sold my Technics 1200 MKII's and Rane:64 mixer, and I've been itching almost everyday to get equipment. Well, I've finally found what I'm picking up today and can't be more excited:

Pioneer DDJ-SX2, and I'm fucking excited. To those that don't dj, perhaps you won't understand, but I'll sum it up as something you can do for hours upon hours upon hours. It's the most fun in the world, even if you're playing around in your home-made studio, basement, bedroom - wherever. While I'm long gone from playing in clubs/venues like I did in my late teens, I still have the passion, and I'm about to fulfill it again. Can't wait!

zoom_ddj_sx2_3_l.jpg

Quick Demo of some features (yes, this is the previous model, and there's minor improvements with the DDJ-SX2, but it's pretty similar: enough to appreciate the machine):

CHYEA!!!!!!!!!!EQERADAW
But the dance floor is empty....

td|35mm

TD Admin
Time.. I wish I had more!

Working late fuckin everyday and some weekends, working on nightfever (almost done!) and other maps, then spending other free time trying to populate our server...

I know the feeling... just busting your balls a little.
I was listening for some nice mixes and I remembered you wanted to do some stuff :).