• Please remember to wrap not safe for work text/images in [NSFW][/NSFW] tags.
    Example: [NSFW][img]http://darklygaming.com/images/spinnysgapedass.jpg[/img][/NSFW]

DARKLY Promotional Video

Low Budget

DGN Staff
Staff member
Anyone interested in volunteering some of their time to make a DARKLY youtube promotional video? I guess some csgo clips and tf2 clips etc with some music and link to our website kinda thing? Maybe a group of you can collaborate, like someone gets the csgo footage, another gets the tf2 footage and another puts it all together? IDK, just throwing it out there to see if anyone with experience making video clips wants to help.

This would be used on the front page, on our facebook pages and our youtube channel.

Thanks in advance.

14bux

Senior TF2 Admin
It'd be pretty hard to get good TF2 clips, trade servers aren't the best place to get some frags. Maybe showcasing some of the spycrabs or other server events, though.
(Rip pub server)

Dr. Zoidberg

TD Admin
yeah when i get my comp up and running again i'll record some shit for CSGO there LB. i'll let ya know as i just started a new job so im busy as fuck.

shoottomaim

BANNED
My girlfriend is a video editor and said she will make a sweet video if you guys provide the footage.
...well you better kiss her and tell you we love her eh???
Earliest time I can get 60 FPS+ footage is December so I gotta pass T_T

Gatherix

Death by Darkly
Dunno what the fuck to use as TF2 clips. It'd basically be people trading and being dicks. We had a moaning contest the other night.

We could get some pub footage though.

nb

DARKLY Regular
I got som footage of rocket jumpers not on high-tower, and Cmp, Kharn, and Tech being the top scorers on the servers. Is that good enough?

shoottomaim

BANNED
Ah, fuck it. I'll get some footage from myself, but 50-60 FPS.
@swan
Does your GF know how to play CS:GO? This way, she can highlight the important parts instead of filming people running around staring at the ground. :P

Rams

TD Admin
What if we took some of the css clips if they are useful and then transition the video into CSGO clips.