• Guest, we are looking for good Team Fortress 2 Trade Server Staff Members

TF2 Staff Members have access to in-game administrative abilities to aid in server control, and help in the development of Darkly TF2 as a whole

DENIED [Application] Dakrly | Pugz

Status
Not open for further replies.

OneCoolCow

I'm New Here
Game Handle(s): Dark;y | Pugz
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:34061170
Previous Clan/Community affiliations: Me and my friend use to run a TF2 trading community website, that has long gone but I'm still in contact with around 500 of the members. I'm a mod on a gaming forum called BuzzForums, which has around 5,000 members. I'm well known in MANY groups in steam, And very well liked of most people I organised lots of TF2 events for groups with 50k plus members.
Real First Name: Danny
Which DARKLY TF2 servers do you play on: Most of them [208.68.90.174:27018] this one mostly
Why do you want to be a DARKLY TF2 Admin: Because I think I could benefit the servers & the community with my excellent language, and my fair and moral decisions, I feel Darkly is an amazing community made by an amazing team. And well I want to help be apart of that amazing Team. I feel this opportunity could benefit not just you, but me I can gain experience from other staff members, I could even share my experience with them too. My main interest is server development and coding / programming I already know a few languages. I could help with that. But my main reason for wanting to become a admin / mod / staff... Is because I KNOW I will be the best of your standards, I am capable of being the best.. And I wish to be the best because I LOVE gaming! Gaming is my love and too admin a community of GAMING! well damn.. I'd fall in love all over again.

YES/NO Questions:

Do you have a minimum of 1 month on the server with at least 60 hours of play? Yes
Do you have a mic? Yes
Are you in good standing with the community? Yes
Are you at least 18 years of age? Yes

Rams

TD Admin
I think I saw you on a Darkly server and then you and some other guys were arguing about spycrabbing .

Khârn the Betrayer

DARKLY Regular
You don't have to, but would you mind giving a little info on why you have 2 VAC bans?

I saw you on #2 today for a bit, tbh you have a bit of an attitude.

(starts at the bottom)

20 Aug 2014 07:50:57 doubt he's sharking lol DARKLY | Toronto TF2 Trade/Idle #2 | darklytrade.com

20 Aug 2014 07:50:53 Nah its cool he doesnt even know where to check prices :D DARKLY | Toronto TF2 Trade/Idle #2 | darklytrade.com <--Then help him out and tell him where to look
20 Aug 2014 07:50:37 lol :D DARKLY | Toronto TF2 Trade/Idle #2 | darklytrade.com

20 Aug 2014 07:50:22 its called being a dumb fuck DARKLY | Toronto TF2 Trade/Idle #2 | darklytrade.com <-- Even ruder

20 Aug 2014 07:50:16 Why report.. it aint scamming DARKLY | Toronto TF2 Trade/Idle #2 | darklytrade.com

20 Aug 2014 07:50:01 he offered his 17 key unusual for my 2 bud unusual DARKLY | Toronto TF2 Trade/Idle #2 | darklytrade.com

20 Aug 2014 07:49:51 Ripper hes a dick aint he DARKLY | Toronto TF2 Trade/Idle #2 | darklytrade.com <-- Rude

Matthew

TF2 Staff
No from me, everything in this thread and what little I've seen of you proves you are not ready for mod. Your maturity seems way too low, and the attitude is terrible towards others.

OneCoolCow

I'm New Here
I respect you views,

I can assure you I'm more than capable, I will admit i have Bipolar metal health..
Meaning my moods can be Up and down, but I have medication etc etc.. you will know what I mean if you know what Bipolar is.
But that surely should not count.

And for my 2 VAC's.. Long story short me and my friend we're coding in c# made a few COD level hacks.
Steam didn't approve.
#Banned

Status
Not open for further replies.