Moko's SFM adventures

Should I make more?

• Total voters

DARKLY | Pixar's Ham

DARKLY Regular
Happy birthday Ham. :happylurk: Hope you like it.

QMaDDAF.jpg

Newb made him unbox for his birthday, he got a Strange Minigun. :feelscry:
I don't know how to mention people.

:feelscry:

Mr_Moko

DARKLY Regular
Cool I guess. Most of them are just default animations.

Well, I'll be honest, that isn't entirely true. I tend to use bits and pieces of animations, but sometimes it is the default stuff completely. All that really depends on how lazy I'm feeling or what I feel looks nice.

Prosyne_

I'm New Here
Well, I'll be honest, that isn't entirely true. I tend to use bits and pieces of animations, but sometimes it is the default stuff completely. All that really depends on how lazy I'm feeling or what I feel looks nice.

Yeah man we all do it, try to make it not so obvious though :)

Mr_Moko

DARKLY Regular
I have a question. So, there's this Source Filmmaker contest that is going to end in two days and I've been wanting to enter but at the same time I don't want to because all the other posters are really good and I feel like I'd just wind up getting my hopes up, but have no chance of winning.
Contest here: http://www.deviantart.com/journal/REMINDER-CONTEST-ENDS-IN-3-DAYS-467511346

My datefriend keeps telling me that I should enter and has been for a few days because I brought it up, but what about you guys? Do you think I should enter the contest or do you think that I wouldn't stand a chance?

Sorry if this post seems kind of complainy (not a word), and all, I would just like some input is all, be honest please.

nb

DARKLY Regular
I have a question. So, there's this Source Filmmaker contest that is going to end in two days and I've been wanting to enter but at the same time I don't want to because all the other posters are really good and I feel like I'd just wind up getting my hopes up, but have no chance of winning.
Contest here: http://www.deviantart.com/journal/REMINDER-CONTEST-ENDS-IN-3-DAYS-467511346

My datefriend keeps telling me that I should enter and has been for a few days because I brought it up, but what about you guys? Do you think I should enter the contest or do you think that I wouldn't stand a chance?

Sorry if this post seems kind of complainy (not a word), and all, I would just like some input is all, be honest please.

Just try. If you lose, you won't really lose anything. But, if you win, you get something.