up-n-atom

DARKLY Regular

shoottomaim

BANNED
every1gamesvideocaptured_1-417x368.jpg

sketchsketchsketch

everyth1ng

DARKLY Regular
I used to play 1.5 in a cyber cafe in Toronto way back in the day. It was so much fun. And this looks pretty interesting.

Freak

DARKLY Regular
Anyone want to create a team? I've LAN'd before but never for CS. I won a UT DM tourney back in the day when the PC expo was held at Exhibition place. Wasn't anything substantial. A few games for prizes.

I'm down for this. Should be bags of fun :)

everyth1ng

DARKLY Regular
Anyone want to create a team? I've LAN'd before but never for CS. I won a UT DM tourney back in the day when the PC expo was held at Exhibition place. Wasn't anything substantial. A few games for prizes.
I'm definitely interested. We should call the team "DARKLY Stars".
:challengeaccepted:

Macido

DARKLY Regular
email i got last night from my dota2 friend about this event.

"I actually got a team for a local tournament, it was through these guys, and it was awful, paid our money, reserved our spot, then we get an email a week before the event, “oh sorry theres no more room”

I’m like dude, our team name is on the website you can see it, and nope no dice.

Good thing we had a sponsor though, none of us personally lost any money.
"

Cock

Cockilicious
Staff member
For CSGO
*All preliminary rounds will be done on computers running Windows 7. If you progress to our Finals on Sunday, however, you will be competing in our Festival building - where only MAC OS X is available. While we can guarantee that all games will be tested and working, if you have drivers for keyboards, mice, etc., please be sure that a MAC OS X version is available ahead of time to avoid any complications.

FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL

The OS X version runs at 1/3rd the FPS

I'd be interested in going for CS