Preferred CS:GO Faction

Preferred Faction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A fresh poll for our veteran and newbie Counter-Strike fans.

What is your favorite faction and why?

I am going with the SAS due to their encouraging voice lines and eye-candy gear as CT.
For T, I would probably pick the Balkans. I have no idea as to why. The main avatar on the faction page for the wiki just looks 'polite'. It does not hurt to be polite to someone as you are killing them.

(Due to Poll Limits, merging had to occur, choose an option and specify which in the comments below.) Poll runs for 90.

amanshotme

TD Member
Who are the guys with the kkk like masks? I like them for their really disturbing cheers. GHESSS GHESSSS!!!!

zackychuu

TD Admin / Wanker
Which ones are the Scottish dudes?
"Sneaky Beaky Like" and all that stuff.
The Inferno CT dudes.

Who are the guys with the kkk like masks? I like them for their really disturbing cheers. GHESSS GHESSSS!!!!
Separatists.

I find their appearance ridiculous to some degree, but not as bad as Anarchists. At least they have matching boots.

Which ones are the Scottish dudes?
"Sneaky Beaky Like" and all that stuff.
The Inferno CT dudes.

SAS. British.

"Easy peasy, lemon squeezy."
"Bingo, bango, bongo, bish, bash, bosh!"
"Are we rushin' in? Or going sneaky beaky like?"

tytanium

TD Admin
Elite crew. Because the model was the skinniest in the previous CS's and it had the word elite in it. Also, the sunglasses are badass.

Macido

DARKLY Regular
back on the days of Darkly Source you guys had a mod with higher res texture skins, better detail and you could even choose which kind you wanted. does this exist for GO? that would rock!

Freak

DARKLY Regular
i like the toronto police
refuses to arrest a man using crack who poses as mayor
lawl

200.gif

Wrath

DARKLY Middleman
While I REALLY like the SAS, there is only one Balkan I like, the one with the hat and smile.

Everyone loves the optimistic and friendly IDF and Crew.

TD Admin, Chicken Licker, Top Shelf Sleeper
While I REALLY like the SAS, there is only one Balkan I like, the one with the hat and smile.

Everyone loves the optimistic and friendly IDF and Crew.

dude, july