• Welcome to DARKLY's Community Forums, Guest

If you're new around here, feel free to post a quick thread introducing yourself to the other community members.

Greetings!

Mr_Moko

DARKLY Regular
Welcome to the forums, bud! :)

Thank you for the welcome. :)

Ah... It's so refreshing to see a new member come here and post in the "I'm New Here!" forums from being away from the forums for a bit. Hello, and welcome Mr_Moko! You'll definitely love it here, Darkly is a great gaming community to mess around in and socialize (I don't socialize though :/) And just asking, did Ham make your profile picture? It's looks like his style of work..

Thank you for the welcome! It may be refreshing for you to see a new member to a community, but it is refreshing to join a new one too!
Why yes, Ham made my profile picture, I requested it the other day and he was kind enough to make it.
Hooray, someone finds the common sense not to make multiple posts! :somuchwin: Welcome, man.

Oh boy have I learned my lesson from other forums not to do multiple posts. It's good to see if I can figure out things as to how the forums work before doing anything.

Stan Radner

DARKLY Regular
Ah... It's so refreshing to see a new member come here and post in the "I'm New Here!" forums from being away from the forums for a bit. Hello, and welcome Mr_Moko! You'll definitely love it here, Darkly is a great gaming community to mess around in and socialize (I don't socialize though :/) And just asking, did Ham make your profile picture? It's looks like his style of work..

Shut up. Get back in the cage. You get no dinner.

nb

DARKLY Regular
This guy can reply to multiple comments without being a Trolollol Spaih about it. Well done, you may stay here. Also, I would really like to meet you in-game and see how well you play sniper. ;)

Mr_Moko

DARKLY Regular

:smug:

This guy can reply to multiple comments without being a Trolollol Spaih about it. Well done, you may stay here. Also, I would really like to meet you in-game and see how well you play sniper. ;)

Oh, boy. Indeed I can reply to multiple in one go, I have been trained in the art of using forums and am no mere grasshopper in them. Ooh, you'd probably be better than me as a sniper, I've only been doing it for about a week total, so I'm pretty bad with a sniper. :fuckthis:

Reactions: nb

Matthew

TF2 Staff
And you still learn nothing since you just double posted dude. When will you learn to not double post?

nb

DARKLY Regular
Sorry to be a bit off-topic here, but I think I have to say this.

Once in a while, I see people with the Darkly tag with their name, but they don't follow the rules of Darkly (Interrupting the mic, cutting off traders on mic). If you have the tag in your name, you should know the rules of the community/clan. Even though I am not wearing the tag (I am searching for a fancy way to display Darkly), I know the rules of Darkly. It seems that you're breaking the rules, as you're double posting, and everybody here has told you to stop. It could be considered chat spamming for the forums.

So, I'd suggest removing the tag from your name, stop double posting, and/or LEAVE.

Sorry if I sound so rude, I'm just very annoyed.