• Welcome to DARKLY's Community Forums, Guest

If you're new around here, feel free to post a quick thread introducing yourself to the other community members.

Greetings!

Mr_Moko

DARKLY Regular
Greetings ladies and gentlemen, I'm Moko (Mя MФkФ on Steam).
I play a bunch of games here and there, though recently I've been really getting into TF2. I found DARKLY by looking for a trade/idle server and enjoyed my stay there and visited pretty much every time I go on the game since.
Little bit about me:
  • I'm male (shocking I know)
  • I have a pet of some sort (possibly a feline)
Ya, generic stuff, boring I know.
I do have preferred classes in TF2 though. (But don't we all?) These are the ones I prefer to play, in order.
  • Pyro
  • Engineer
  • Sniper
  • Spy
I'm not the best player in the world, I've had the game for a while and never really played it much. I play pretty casually and I always find it funny when I wind up just messing around with someone on the other team, just going around and taunting and such.

So, I don't know how active I will be on the forums themselves, but I will be on the DARKLY TF2 servers that's for sure.

Have a nice day/night,
- Moko

omission

TD Admin
Thank you for joining the forums! It's a pleasure to have you around, I hope that you will continue enjoying Toronto Darkly.

Mr_Moko

DARKLY Regular
Primary: Engineer
Secondary: Medic
Tertiary: Soldier

Also, welcome to the forums! :)

Some nice classes, though sadly I make an awful Medic and Soldier. XD Thanks for the welcome. ^^

Thank you!

Thank you for joining the forums! It's a pleasure to have you around, I hope that you will continue enjoying Toronto Darkly.

Thank you for the welcome! I'll make sure to make sure I enjoy my stay.

Hello and welcome to the forums!

Thank you, Matthew.

Sup, Moko?

I do believe the answer to your question and be given by simply looking in the upwards direction.

Welcome to Darkly! Enjoy your stay on our servers.

Danke!

Yo-yos, yes. :3

nb

DARKLY Regular
Ah... It's so refreshing to see a new member come here and post in the "I'm New Here!" forums from being away from the forums for a bit. Hello, and welcome Mr_Moko! You'll definitely love it here, Darkly is a great gaming community to mess around in and socialize (I don't socialize though :/) And just asking, did Ham make your profile picture? It's looks like his style of work..