• Please remember to wrap not safe for work text/images in [NSFW][/NSFW] tags.
    Example: [NSFW][img]http://darklygaming.com/images/spinnysgapedass.jpg[/img][/NSFW]

Men who do housework

Wrexxman

DARKLY Regular
"Men who do more housework get more sex." This is a vicious lie created by women to trick men into doing more around the house. Well played ladies, well played.

Stan Radner

DARKLY Regular
Hi, I'm Billy Mays here with Mighty McGodDamn Fucking Putty. You just take this shit, cut it, and strain your wrist and fingers trying to activate it. Don't worry, you can fix leaky pipes with it because it's FUCKING MIGHTY PUTTY. Broken dick? MIGHT PUTTY! Girlfriend/wife won't shut up? MIGHTY PUTTY! It fixes every thing in the fucking world.

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
I'm pretty old-school and traditional, but if you can't help out around the house then you're fucking useless. Like Freak said, I like my place clean. Also, helping out motivates each-other: you'll get way more done (not just cleaning, but fun stuff too).

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
O

Isn't the definition of old school and tradition for a guy to NOT do housework.

Find a wife from China, problem solved.

Yup, hence the rest of my statement. I meant to convey that even I - an old school kind of guy - can help out because I see the benefits, both personally, and for my chick.

TD Admin, Chicken Licker, Top Shelf Sleeper
i help around the house when i see that its needed. otherwise, i go to work and go straight to do reno at our new house, every day.

Freak

DARKLY Regular
I believe that a man who can't take care of his shoes, his house or his partner is not a pathetic excuse for a man.

That means you have to learn how to iron and vacuum efficiently. You have to learn to unclog a toilet and wipe the counters down. You have to match your belt to your shoes and learn what a Madison cut suit is. You have to learn to calm your shit whilst being loving and understanding towards her on her period (or towards him during the bad days). Exercise. Eat well. Live better.

Most importantly, you have to do this all in a way that you still have time at the end to headshoot Maim repeatedly and call Brains a fag.

It's 2014. Grow a pair and break the gender roles.