• Guest, we are looking for good Team Fortress 2 Trade Server Staff Members

TF2 Staff Members have access to in-game administrative abilities to aid in server control, and help in the development of Darkly TF2 as a whole

ON HOLD Bladeswinga's TF2 Mod application

Bladeswinga

I'm New Here
Game Handle(s): DARKLY | Bladeswinga (recently added the community tag, most will remember the plain "Bladeswinga" name), The Arch Heretic of Canterburry
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:41385733
Previous Clan/Community affiliations: The Krunk-Cadets (Hovered around for custom game-types), and WAAAAAGGGHHH!, a group of 40k game players.
Real First Name: Jesper
Which DARKLY TF2 servers do you play on: #1, #4, #5
Why do you want to be a DARKLY TF2 Admin: I play your servers more than any others as of late, and find myself trying to reinforce rules/non-asshat conduct while playing. I like the player base that plays on these servers, and would like to be able to do better by them. You may note that I haven't been on the forums long, but I plan to stay one way or another (too funny not to!) and would like to help where I can.

YES/NO Questions:

Do you have a minimum of 1 month on the server with at least 60 hours of play? Yes
Do you have a mic? Yes, but this requires me to wear two headsets at once, or use crappy headphones. I tend not to use it.
Are you in good standing with the community? Yes (? don't know much on how the community views me from in-game interactions, but I haven't been slandered at length)
Are you at least 18 years of age? Yes

Matthew

TF2 Staff
Can't say I've seen you before, but either way like Stan said you seem like an alright guy, try to be as active as possible on forums and servers. Anyways best of luck to ya!

Vote: +0

nb

DARKLY Regular
Hello Blade! Try to stay active on the servers more, and get to know the community more! For now, I'll give you a +0 for now. Stick around, and good luck Blade!

Bladeswinga

I'm New Here
This can probably be put on hold for the time being, or even flat out denied. I'm having less time to be online to do mod things and I'm finding it difficult to engage in the forum here. I'll stay with the community, but this app can probably be put to rest.