• Welcome to DARKLY's Community Forums, Guest

If you're new around here, feel free to post a quick thread introducing yourself to the other community members.

Yo

Sir X:

TF2 Staff | UberLag
Elle fellow gamers, my name is Sir X:, a fellow gamer myself. I play xbox 360/pc games of my choosing. I play quit a variety of games off/on, some games I like, others not so much.
Xbox 360 games I play/used to play: Call of duty World at War, MW2, Black ops, MW3, Black ops 2, and Ghosts, Orange Box(excluding portal on the the box), The Halo series: 3, 3 ODST, Reach, and Halo 4, Skyrim, Duke Nukem forever, and some others.
PC Games I play on occaions/constantly: Team Fortress 2, Counter Strike: Global Offense, Left 4 dead 1&2, Minecraft(not so much anymore cause of a serious system flaw I had a while back and lost an ENTIRE project with, ultra sad face), Garry's Mod, Half life 2 and HL2 Episode 2, and a couple others.
Wanna know more about me, send me a message on the Darkly page through my personal inbox on Darkly. I DO NOT ACCEPT random friend invites on Steam OR XBOX(live is temporarily down for on xbox cause gold membership is out). I only accept friend request from people I know REALLY well or I ask for personally.
That's the general about me, I'll see everybody else in game people. Happy Trades, stay safe from scammers, phishers, etc.

nb

DARKLY Regular
The games I play on pc: War thunder
Yes. Finally someone else who plays that amazing airplane game. Although, I suck at it, keep on crashing into mountains. D: But anyways, welcome to the forums!