• Please remember to wrap not safe for work text/images in [NSFW][/NSFW] tags.
    Example: [NSFW][img]http://darklygaming.com/images/spinnysgapedass.jpg[/img][/NSFW]

guy drinks hot sauce extract

TD Admin, Chicken Licker, Top Shelf Sleeper
this is probably the craziest one ive seen. 9million scoville units.

Scoville-600.gif

:rip:

Glocky

Drinking your tears
What an idiot! I like I guess what I'll call 'normal' hot, meaning hot from naturally occurring peppers. Not even the red savina haberno is "natural" as it is a cultivar or whatever they call it when they selectively cross breed to make peppers hotter.

400,000 Scovilles is pretty good heat and flavour can coexist ... 1,000,000+ Scovilles gives me instant hiccups even with the smallest piece of pepper.
I'll take flavour over burn, so never any extracts, oils, concentrates, etc. in my hot sauces. Here's my hot sauce shelf in the fridge after a trip to the store (Chilly Chiles) They range from about a 4 to a 9 or 10 out of 10 for heat (medium salsa would be a 3, hot salsa a 5 for your reference). The Melinda's Naga Jolokia being the hottest one here.

2014-02-20 001-crop.JPG

TD Admin, Chicken Licker, Top Shelf Sleeper
yeah, i used to go for the hottest shit, the savana habanero was hot as fuck, but mostly no flavor. It has a hint of plastic taste before the epic pain kicks in. Now i prefer less hot and more seasoned shit that you can put more than a few drops of. my favs are ring of fire and good 'ol srircha.

Glocky

Drinking your tears
The green Gringo Bandito is Serrano and Habanero peppers. It's my current favourite, probably since I'm new to Serrano. Now I want to make a Serrano based salsa (fuck jalapeños)