5v5 Tournament ???

Do you want to participate in this tournament?

• Total voters

everyth1ng

DARKLY Regular
If this tournament is happening between now and the 16th, I'll be a ringer for a team if anyone needs me. I can't commit to anything more than that, though, until my finals are done.

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
I really hope this tourney happens. I'm not playing, but after reading all of the tears and TD yet again provides, I hope the players actually take advantage and have a fun tourney.

Narf!

TD Admin
Its funny because myself, Leroy OG buckshot jr Fork Included are the ones who appreciate the time you have sacrificed for this the most over the years. You claim we scare away all the new players, but that is a lie. We create the same atmosphere on the forums that have been on TD since 2006. Some fags can't deal and leave.Plenty stay.

real talk scrim fags rent your own 10 man server and shut the fuck up.

Where's my name in this? Am I not scary enough? I'm tired of this "Asians not scary but black man (Leroy) is" mentality. I want to be scary too!!!!

Careful, bud...I know kung-fu

TurboTaco

TD Admin
Not to suck my own dick... but I am the only one to actually organize a successful tournament so far :smug:

That being said I can tell you that Fred had all the right intentions, however he has learned how hard it is to heard cats.

I really like the idea of a scrim group and I will be creating a new 2014 scrim group on steam. Add me to steam friends if you are interested. This way we can at least have a solid list of people that are serious about playing matchmaking together. From there we can play with the idea of owning our own server outside of Darkly. I have no knowledge of how to operate a server from the tech side but maybe one of you do. Baby steps.

Lies. I setup a successful 3v3 pumps n pistols tourney back in the day! Fuck your tourney

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
technicalities are never a strong point in TD

yall-look-the-same-part-21.gif