Chicago Server

.44 caliber

TD Admin
Ok so I think we fianlly have a player base for this server. I can usually get it hopping inside of 20 min.

That being said I think we need to:

-Add team swap so I can balance teams
-Make 2 bots exist so that I have something to shoot while waiting for people to join. Jerking off to Dust2 ambient noise is hard as fuck.

everything else is solid atm

everyth1ng

DARKLY Regular
Whenever I join the Toronto server, I've been trying to ask people what their experience is like in terms of lag. Apparently, even people with low pings are experiencing lag. Is the Toronto server FUBAR, or do you guys have any other ideas on how to address the lag? For me, it's pretty much unplayable right now. I rage so hard sometimes that it's probably going to give me a heart attack at some point.

A couple of things that I can think of that might be preventing the Chicago server from becoming even more populated are the 24 player cap and the player stats not carrying over from the Toronto server. I'm very happy with the performance of the Chicago server, though. I'll try to keep playing whenever I can.

amanshotme

TD Member
Nice, great to hear that more people are joining. Still experience performance issues when the server reaches the pop cap, but overall I believe the Chicago server is smoother to play on than on Toronto.

Dr. Zoidberg

TD Admin
AWP THURSDAY! :somuchwin: I miss that actually.
Something like this could actually be fun. We could make it once or twice a month where on Wednesday or Thursday [not on Friday-Sunday during peak play hours/days or we will get uber fag bitching] but on slower days im sure we could have a blast. I hate the AWP, but it could be fun once in a blue moon.

Arc

TD Member
Please with the bots! I'll just join and hang out to try and get people, but there is nothing to shoot!

tytanium

TD Admin
The Toronto server is laggy. I tried playing on it a week ago and it was the same lag fest it was in January when I last played CS. If the Chicago server is better I'll probably regular that one instead. My BF4ing is complete since EA/DICE are fail.