• Please remember to wrap not safe for work text/images in [NSFW][/NSFW] tags.
    Example: [NSFW][img]http://darklygaming.com/images/spinnysgapedass.jpg[/img][/NSFW]

The historical TD members list.

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
who were the NR guys who were TD for a brief moment before splitting and making NR?

Was Rez Prophet ever TD? Green bastard was one of the primi/TD'ers who went NR no?

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
No idea, before my time.

My clouded understanding of it was that Anar passed the server over to AEQ who then sold it to Mahone who thought up the term "Toronto Darkly" , i had always figured it was that fob who thought up the name 'Darkly' . But i really don't know

DrUgZ Leroy Low Budget ANSWERS!!!

DrUgZ

TD Admin
Ugh I lost most of my brain cells from this era. Soooo hard to remember any of this shit. Basically AEQ who's real name was Anar owned the server siting at the datacenter on front street. I think TD actually started when Source was released. Pretty sure I remember anar saying something about the clan originating from original CS but it was something else back then. I did not stumble on the server until later I think the summer of 2005 as far as I know but it was before the community and I eventually got into -=primigenia=- and got admin on the server. Not long after that Anar was getting busy in life and decided to form the council of a few of us admins and essentially form the gaming community. While this was going on the tNR guys were having a fallout with Anar and they bailed and took a bunch of the TD playerbase with them to start their own server. After a while Aeq was approached by mahone because he wanted to buy the server and promised to let the CS server run on it but he was using it for his own personal gayness company and it gradually got gayer with the more resources he raped on the box with his own shit. The we assraped him and BAILED to TD.ca. The rest is all a blur and I have zero timeline on when shit happened im terrible with dates. Wish I could go back that far. Oh and I quickly read through your list steve and one of the primi guys that didnt bail to NR was IMNOTARAPPER. and ya AEQ = Anar and I really don't recall JAM ever being primi but i could be mistaken. Commander Abdul was around in those days also I think he was admin. I'll think on this and see if I can recall anything else.

Low Budget

DGN Staff
Staff member
Ugh I lost most of my brain cells from this era. Soooo hard to remember any of this shit. Basically AEQ who's real name was Anar owned the server siting at the datacenter on front street. I think TD actually started when Source was released. Pretty sure I remember anar saying something about the clan originating from original CS but it was something else back then. I did not stumble on the server until later I think the summer of 2005 as far as I know but it was before the community and I eventually got into -=primigenia=- and got admin on the server. Not long after that Anar was getting busy in life and decided to form the council of a few of us admins and essentially form the gaming community. While this was going on the tNR guys were having a fallout with Anar and they bailed and took a bunch of the TD playerbase with them to start their own server. After a while Aeq was approached by mahone because he wanted to buy the server and promised to let the CS server run on it but he was using it for his own personal gayness company and it gradually got gayer with the more resources he raped on the box with his own shit. The we assraped him and BAILED to TD.ca. The rest is all a blur and I have zero timeline on when shit happened im terrible with dates. Wish I could go back that far. Oh and I quickly read through your list steve and one of the primi guys that didnt bail to NR was IMNOTARAPPER. and ya AEQ = Anar and I really don't recall JAM ever being primi but i could be mistaken. Commander Abdul was around in those days also I think he was admin. I'll think on this and see if I can recall anything else.

I was pretty sure AEQ was Anar too, people confused me in this thread when saying AEQ and Anar like they were different people. But yea, Drugz hit it right on the nail.

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
I'm pretty sure TD was formed right before. I joined when Anar/aeq was still around. There was primi and TD, he left not long after and Mahone took over.

Maybe the community, but the server wasn't named TD or anything (I wasn't on forums if there were any, so I wouldn't have seen this coming).. Before AEQ/TD, I would frequent New Jersey Stackhouse where I met Glock (who was an admin there), and I knew Spinny and the original 'asdf' from 1.6 as well. I then realized one of my favourite servers' name changed to Toronto Darkly and AEQ was nowhere in sight..

Fuck I miss TD!

TD Admin, Chicken Licker, Top Shelf Sleeper
Jam was :primigenia: 100%

server was called toronto darkly at the end of AEQ days

td|35mm

TD Admin
I'm pretty sure TD was formed right before. I joined when Anar/aeq was still around. There was primi and TD, he left not long after and Mahone took over.

That's what I remember too... back then I was mikahacky (and I'm back to it)...

Wow is sad to look at that list and see quite a few of them gone...

Low Budget

DGN Staff
Staff member
Why the comma? Was Darkly something bigger before DG?

It was a Toronto server and was crickets all day but always full at night. Hence the Darkly. If memory serves me right. Correct me if I'm wrong anyone. Now you're going into where the name came from.