• Please remember to wrap not safe for work text/images in [NSFW][/NSFW] tags.
    Example: [NSFW][img]http://darklygaming.com/images/spinnysgapedass.jpg[/img][/NSFW]

Healthy Breakfasts

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
Ya, true, I do have a Bullet Single Serve, but I stopped using it as much as I'd like to. I'm gonna take Remy's advice and prepare the night before. So far this morning, tea, macadamia (spelling?) nut cookie, blueberries, grapes and about to have my water and banana... I guess that's alright...?

dead mike

TD Member, Legend, Puncher of Faces, Chatbox King
one thing i learned from the doc, if you take too many carbs in the morning and your gonna be doing something like going to the office where you won't really burn them off, you will end up getting a sugar crash and be really tired.

Brains Is A Fag

DARKLY Regular
I usually go for tea and something small with it. As I'm not a big morning eater, wierdly. I'd say Fork's is the closest to things I'd bet on being healthy.

Pyro

TD Admin
yogurt, coffee, coffee, pineapple, broccoli, yogurt, moccaccino, pizza, alcohol

there's my day in terms of food

edit: apparently I need to start drinking water or something... this analysis was very helpful. THANKS BUCKSHOT JR!

Topsy_Turve

TF2 Staff
If I have time to make a healthy breakfast, I often grab a banana and cut it up into a bowl of yogurt and granola. Its a tasty, yet healthy, early day meal.

-Topsy

omission

TD Admin
I would like to have three eggs, 3 strips of bacon and home fries however, reducing my weight. Coffee only.:feelscry:

BIOP

TD Admin / Rocker of City-Hair
Hard boiled egg, some sort of bran or flax in greek yogurt, some sort of fruit. Coffee after on way to work.

excalibur

DARKLY Regular
Magic bullet dude, Smoothies! I make them the night before leave in fridge and run out the door with it.

Ive started to leave Greek Yogurt and Muesli at work, mix and eat.

I use the magic bullet for my "breakfast" too. I put 4 packets of "instant" oatmeal choose your flavor and fill with hot water out of the tap and mix for a few seconds then drink that shit.... Tons of carbs 112grams to be exact lol i add peanut butter to it as well for more protein.