• Please remember to wrap not safe for work text/images in [NSFW][/NSFW] tags.
    Example: [NSFW][img]http://darklygaming.com/images/spinnysgapedass.jpg[/img][/NSFW]

We f'in won.

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
If only this much unrest for little faggots like bow wow and people like him..

P.S. the only reason Beiber Fever ever existed is because of haters - they're causing it to happen by creating threads like this. Attention is attention...

Glocky

Drinking your tears
He's actually got some catchy tunes.
KgoIF.gif

Brains

TD Admin (and LiR)
@Everyone Everyone has heard his songs..driving, in a store, etc and you catch yourself humming or singing a song of his... and also hes got more money than all of us combined and gets more pussy than we'll ever get.

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
BABY BABY BABY OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
BABY BABY BABY OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

SWAG ON YOU, WHILE WE BY THE FIRE EATIN FONDUE

TELL ME WHAT YOU LIKE GIRL, TELL ME WHAT YOU DON'T, I CAN BE YOUR BUZZ LIGHTYEAR, FLY AROUND THE GLOBE

I DONT EVER WANT TO FIGHT, YEAH, YOU ALREADY KNOW. IM MAKIN YOU SHINE BRIGHT, LIKE YOUR IN THE SNOW, BURRRRRRR!

47 Calling all back up, we got some JB haters in hurrrr!!!!

THE NEXT MICHAEL JACKSON:

article-2304799-191EBE93000005DC-469_306x423.jpg

Glocky

Drinking your tears
@Everyone Everyone has heard his songs..driving, in a store, etc and you catch yourself humming or singing a song of his... and also hes got more money than all of us combined and gets more pussy than we'll ever get.
All that and he still pays for pussy.
justin-bieber-tati-neves.jpg

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
Every man in this thread hating on Bieber is just jealous that he could fuck their women in a heart beat.

images

Glocky

Drinking your tears
My woman could beat the fucking shit out of him and also hates him, and thankfully so does my two daughters.
You're campaigning hard for troll of the year.

MetalLobster

TD Admin

So what? He's popular, does that make him an amazing artist?

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
My woman could beat the fucking shit out of him and also hates him, and thankfully so does my two daughters.
You're campaigning hard for troll of the year.

Those elections are rigged: See Leroy winning troll of the year last year.

This isn't even trolling, and anyways, I am the trollest troll of all time to visit this place.

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
So what? He's popular, does that make him an amazing artist?

Does your opinion of music mean more than other peoples? No? So yes, being the biggest most popular/cool/hot singer on earth does make him an amazing artist.

Also he has cooler hair than you.