• Please remember to wrap not safe for work text/images in [NSFW][/NSFW] tags.
    Example: [NSFW][img]http://darklygaming.com/images/spinnysgapedass.jpg[/img][/NSFW]

AIDS I eat cum professionally

TD Admin, Chicken Licker, Top Shelf Sleeper
reddit post about darkly = free publicity! lets farm this opportunity for all its worth !! gogogo

"I've been playing on Darkly for years, I have never seen anyone mistreated unless they deserved it. After u managed to get banned from the forums too, many witnesses came forward saying that you were out to piss people off. The ban reason seems accurate for your actions."

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
reddit post about darkly = free publicity! lets farm this opportunity for all its worth !! gogogo

"I've been playing on Darkly for years, I have never seen anyone mistreated unless they deserved it. After u managed to get banned from the forums too, many witnesses came forward saying that you were out to piss people off. The ban reason seems accurate for your actions."
Meh, no need to lie. Someone came to our rescue, which is nice :D

Brades

Bailer
Staff member
I used to post articles on reddit that linked to darkly... got lots of traffic that way.

Meh, no need to lie. Someone came to our rescue, which is nice :D

no lir:

"I was there when that happen, he's a cocksucker. end of story. well you can all see it in his post, so" -Hinuchi

well, i guees its not THAT namy :/ was sure there was one more

Cmp™

Retired Scrub
The gaming world is full of arrogance like this. People act big, but when they come across someone that cuts them down to size, they play the "I don't care" card and try and go out like "a hero," as if people will say, "wow, that person got banned and he didn't care. What a badass!"

lolnope.

In reality, the following statement sums up what their "fans" think:
"lol dumbass" and then the "hero" is forgotten as another troll who let his ego get in the way of participating in a great community.

The gaming world is full of arrogance like this. People act big, but when they come across someone that cuts them down to size, they play the "I don't care" card and try and go out like "a hero," as if people will say, "wow, that person got banned and he didn't care. What a badass!"

lolnope.

In reality, the following statement sums up what their "fans" think:
"lol dumbass" and then the "hero" is forgotten as another troll who let his ego get in the way of participating in a great community.

this guy went out like a bitch. far from "hero"

Leroy

2012 Troll of the Year
fuck boys, we made the big time. REDDIT!

In other news, why do I always have to miss the good threads :(

shoottomaim

BANNED
Really...... that' s good isen't it? Anyone who like Butter is ok by me. Ok, ok, but here's the real differentiator. What kind of butter Salted or Unsalted? Ah ha.

snap why didn't you tell me you were drinking? i woulda joined you man... u seem stoned as fuck