bad feel 4 tonight?(bf4)

Cock

Cockilicious
Staff member
OK BITCHES,

First week of December I'm free of father related obligations.

SOoooooo, it's on like Donkey Kong.
You fucks better still be playing this shit.

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
OK BITCHES,

First week of December I'm free of father related obligations.

SOoooooo, it's on like Donkey Kong.
You fucks better still be playing this shit.
YES!! Don't you worry, Leroy, STEVIEDANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, Turbo, Glocky and I are shoe-ins. My bro is all married n stuff, so he's touch and go, but plays. Sondooby will be a full-timer once he's back in town (he's currently on the go across Canada for work).

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
WHAT ABOUT ME BJ, FUCK YOU MANG!!!!

updating my drivers so bf4 will run tonight :)

good to see ya around cock!!

tytanium

TD Admin
I love battlefield. I was an uber good medic in BF2. Same with BF3. The question I have is can you still revive people in BF4?

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
I love battlefield. I was an uber good medic in BF2. Same with BF3. The question I have is can you still revive people in BF4?
Yes. They've made it better - once you press to revive, your character rubs the paddles, then zaps - a nod both to realism, and to preventing players from reviving others too quickily.

This game differs greatly with achievements and unlocks. You unlock "packs" of sorts, for classes, gadgets etc. As you progress with a certain class/weapon, packs will become available for you to 'open' and use.

Also, squad perks are now selected via 'packs' instead of single perks, and are 'earned' each round. For example, an assault squad pack (this information might not be accurate, but let's ignore that for this example) might include Sprint, Ammo, xx and xx perks. During each round, you'll see a small green bar that will slowly fill as the round progresses and your squad/team do well. Once the bar reaches each perk (situated as increments along the bar, levels 1 through 4 kind of thing), they will be come available and in use.

It's interesting...

Glocky

Drinking your tears
If you just revive as you would in BF3, click - zap they revive with 20% health.
If you click-hold-zap, the longer you hold, the more health they revive with, up to 100% (there are perks to decrease how much hold time is required).

Conundrum: if you hold too long, you might miss the revive!

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
If you just revive as you would in BF3, click - zap they revive with 20% health.
If you click-hold-zap, the longer you hold, the more health they revive with, up to 100% (there are perks to decrease how much hold time is required).

Conundrum: if you hold too long, you might miss the revive!

Holy shit, really?? I did not notice this! Gonna play tonight shortly :D

Hinouchi

TD Admin
Just a little headup if anyone gonna buy bad feel 4, it's gonna be on sale on amazon.com for $29.99 USD on November 29. You have to use an US address in order to purchase the games tho, since it's digital, you won't have to worry about shit mailing to the US address, and you can link your CND credit card to that US address for purchase.