• Please remember to wrap not safe for work text/images in [NSFW][/NSFW] tags.
    Example: [NSFW][img]http://darklygaming.com/images/spinnysgapedass.jpg[/img][/NSFW]

AIDS I eat cum professionally

Brains

TD Admin (and LiR)
I just think that private server owners always go power mad and ban people... what's new?

Ghett0

DARKLY Regular
Wow. Now I know what AIDS of the mind really is.

I was about to ask a question that started with "Did this guy really think..." then I realized the answer was simply "No, he does not think."

Who wants to pitch in to Fed Ex him some vaseline for his sore ass?

Kanapka

A Little Darkly
I was on at the time - guy was acting as if he owned the server. Kts was quick to act. Made me chuckle.

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
This is really unprofessional. The fat wad of butter known as KtS attacked me first.

@ Darkly Higher-ups: Please remove admin powers from this person. I was banned out of emotion, not reason.
Hi. I'm a Toronto Darkly "higher-up", and I'm happy to see our admins are working hard and doing what they're supposed to do - preventing useless fuckin kids like you from playing here.

This here is a fantastic, text-book example of our admins doing a perfect job. Well done all involved, I'm glad kids like this can't play here :)

Cmp™

Retired Scrub
iAsIpB3.jpg

zackychuu

TD Admin / Wanker
I love the fact that he made a Reddit post more than I love his complete lack of brain functionality.
I really want to go and make some posts on his Reddit post, but I don't want to be getting into an internet argument with someone like this.

He really isn't worth the time.

Ghett0

DARKLY Regular
I love the fact that he made a Reddit post more than I love his complete lack of brain functionality.
I really want to go and make some posts on his Reddit post, but I don't want to be getting into an internet argument with someone like this.

He really isn't worth the time.
I wanted to post "AIDS" to his comment, but I don't have a reddit account. QQ

PS Shouldn't this be in the comic lounge? Cuz this is a fuckin lolercaust.