• Please remember to wrap not safe for work text/images in [NSFW][/NSFW] tags.
    Example: [NSFW][img]http://darklygaming.com/images/spinnysgapedass.jpg[/img][/NSFW]

Chinese "gutter" cooking oil

TD Admin, Chicken Licker, Top Shelf Sleeper
unbelievable. there should be very harsh penalties for this.

Shotgun Jesus

Professional Cocksucker
Staff member
China is a disgusting place. I do love a good piss boiled egg, though.

Screen Shot 2013-10-30 at 1.17.43 AM.png
I don't always eat eggs, but when I do I like them boiled in young Chinese schoolboy piss.

Ghett0

DARKLY Regular
I'm not surprised. I once saw a picture of some chaunky Chinese dude eating boiled fetus (as in aborted fetus). Thus was the end of my "Looking at gross stuff on the internet" days.

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
Ya I can't say I'm too surprised, either. It's a really stupid nation (i.e. shark fin soup anyone?), and one where population outweighs law. Third world countries are no joke, peoples gotta make a living, and they'll do anything to do it :/

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
China isn't a third world country though. It's a second world country.
Basically, what Ghett0 said. To me, a 3rd world country is one where the majority of the population can't find work/have shit jobs with shit wages, and the people eat nothing but rice, it's a dirty dictatorship where no one has rights etc. That's a 3rd world country. Just because the country makes everything in the world and has a decent economy, doesn't mean people live OK.

Leroy

2012 Troll of the Year
It's worse than you know. Chances are, if you are a tourist in the country, they have a pre-determined path for you to follow. Step off the grid, and the bathrooms will blow your mind.

Too many people.

Brades

Bailer
Staff member
When I was in China there were rats running all over and people would stomp on them. The people would also stop and stare/point at anyone who was white.

Fucken narfs

Haze

Senior TF2 Admin
Just because the country makes everything in the world and has a decent economy, doesn't mean people live OK.

Who said anything about that?. All I said was China is a second world country not a third. It's not like I wasnt saying anything opinion based, it was factual. China IS second world by definition. And Of course people can have there own feelings/understandings/ interpretations of things. Just like there's always exceptions to the rules. There rich people in third world countries and people with shit jobs/wages and struggle to eat in first world.

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
Who said anything about that?. All I said was China is a second world country not a third. It's not like I wasnt saying anything opinion based, it was factual. China IS second world by definition. And Of course people can have there own feelings/understandings/ interpretations of things. Just like there's always exceptions to the rules. There rich people in third world countries and people with shit jobs/wages and struggle to eat in first world.
This is my point: fact by what? Because some committy told you so? That's the point I was trying to make.

Fork Included

TD Admin
When I was in China there were rats running all over and people would stomp on them. The people would also stop and stare/point at anyone who was white.

Fucken narfs

well of course, when you walk around with t-shirts with these type of graphics

Anti-Japanese_World_War_II_propaganda_poster_war_bonds.jpg

2-03pic1.jpg

Haze

Senior TF2 Admin
This is my point: fact by what? Because some committy told you so? That's the point I was trying to make.
Sorry, I still don't get your point. And I'm not trying to start anything, I know you like to pick on/ talk down on people from TF2 and argue with them, so I really don't want to be on your bad side. I just though you would want to be right. My point was made based on the terms and meanings that were designated during the Cold War period when these terms originated. Third worlds are also undeveloped and depend on industrialized nations. Considering many things are outsourced to China, China is defiantly developed and an industrial nation.
If your saying the proper definition is wrong "because some committee told you so" then by that reasoning you have your own terms for everything because everything was given its name/ definition and meaning by some person/ group or committee which then became widely accepted. I must not be understanding your point because you use a different Dictionary with your own meanings and terms. So I apologize for not seeing your point.

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
I know you like to pick on/ talk down on people from TF2 and argue with them, so I really don't want to be on your bad side.
Wtf is this? This has nothing to do with TF2, it's a convo between you and I, regardless where you're coming from.

Your snitty comment aside, I'll answer your post above. I agree that, 'by the book' so to speak, you're correct. China, by definition is a Second-World country. What I mean to say is I disagree with the way countries are rated. I tend to look at the people, not the factories. If the people are all piss poor, have fucked up teeth, no/shit jobs/pay etc., then that, to me, is third world. It's my opinion, is all. I understand where you're coming from, with the proper ratings etc., I don't mean to discredit it. I was throwing my cents around when I said China is 3rd world. Committees that want to tell me [country] is great, meanwhile it's actually really shit and broken, I can't follow. It doesn't make sense to me.