Broken Ribs Help

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
what the hell are you guys, doctors?

I cannot believe you're advising the guy not to wrap his ribs.
They don't wrap ribs anymore. This isn't a situation where he's off the pitch, gets wrapped, and goes back in for the last hustle. This is the daily grind, you can't bust that type of shit...

Listen to Omission, the one that actually went through this shit.

Leroy

2012 Troll of the Year
I've personally been wrapped up more times than I can count, and I shit you not, if you can survive a 80 min game of premiership rugby with bruised ribs and not die of pneumonia, you can work a construction job and still get paid.

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
First of all, they do not wrap ribs up anymore. I had two cracked ribs and one severely bruised rib in Mexico so I know what I'm talking about.
If all fails this is what you should do. At home take a few narcotic drugs and relax, in the morning at work fall down, grab your ribs and scream
out loud. Now you on workmen's compensation getting 90% of your pay. It's dirty but it's still a paycheck.
... Leroy

B.From.Acc

TD Admin
hahaha! i do not know how pneumonia is the result of wrapping your ribs, unless they are a clean fracture and have punctured your lungs, therefore causing a pneumothorax which you would know right away = collapsed lung and only one side of your chest would rise when breathing (this is a scary thing to see in real life). or if you have your ribs wrapped for weeks on end therefore trapping air in your distal bronchioles.

minus the jargon, go see the doc mang. get an xray and bring a note in to your employer... or suffer for 2 months or so. sucky situation man, hope it turns out alright.

dead mike

TD Member, Legend, Puncher of Faces, Chatbox King
What I read is that wrapping your ribs causes pneumonia because it inhibits deep breathing