• Guest, join us on Mumble!

Mumble Voice Communication -- IP: 216.52.148.10 Port: 14600 Channel: WarZ

The War Z (Zombie Survival MMO)

iCe

TD Admin
anyone who defends the game should kill themselves...

see what I did there?
:yaoming:

LAF dont you play csgo?

I have played CS for 10+ years csgo is the worst game I HAVE EVER PLAYED!

Dont shit on a game because you dont like it faggot. Just dont play it.

DatGuy

TD Member
LAF dont you play csgo?

I have played CS for 10+ years csgo is the worst game I HAVE EVER PLAYED!

Dont shit on a game because you dont like it faggot. Just dont play it.

getting a little ass furious there are you. All I was doing was pointing out how asinine you sounded with your comment.

and I barely play GO, and I have been playing CS since 1999 when I was in college.

I also think GO is garbage. I just jump on there occasionally, because no one plays source anymore, and I like chatting with Omission and the people who do play.

and I don't shit on the game because I don't like it, I have no feelings either way since I haven't played it. But I can shit on a game for its obvious and glowing failures in regards to game design, management, and overall behaviour of the developer.

Good day
:rivetingtale:

mandy

TD Member
I really can't o_O but I see this fag every day.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk 2

DatGuy

TD Member
You're about the same height too. ;)

Edit: Seriously, I could totally see you being carded for a drink if no one else was with you.

everytime I go to a liquor store I havent been to before I get carded...every.time.

Killomatic

A Little Darkly
I got a couple free passes from the lads to test this game out.
I must say, after going on the WarZ forums and getting extremely pissed off for about 5 hours I still couldn't get the game to work.
It was under attack / servers all fucked, and drove me fucking nuts.

Once I finally got to play it with the guys I loved it.
Trolls and hackers aside the game is awesome, and I had no choice but to buy it the next day.
For the price, give it a try......and if you don't have the urge, simply walk away and don't look back.
Trying to argue about a game you don't like / haven't played with people that enjoy it is pointless.....
Nobody wins in a war of opinions.

zackychuu

TD Admin / Wanker
Oh god..
Not the Totalbiscuit video

I like the guy...but he is so incompetent when it comes to this game.
I raged while watching it, screaming "Don't fucking sprint in a city of zombies you cock!"

Some of the things he says against the game are actually to do with the way he is playing it, nothing to do with how the game is made.
He buys himself a spiked bat, spawns in and watches someone club him to death with a bat of their own.
Then complains "Oh, well I've lost that forever then"

What annoys me the most about it, is that he has played DayZ, so knows how to play this kind of game.
And yet he just plays crap.

Like I said, I like TB.
But in terms of a review, this is his worst. Based purely on the fact that it seems like he plays shit on purpose.

Hinouchi

TD Admin
Oh god..
Not the Totalbiscuit video

I like the guy...but he is so incompetent when it comes to this game.
I raged while watching it, screaming "Don't fucking sprint in a city of zombies you cock!"

Some of the things he says against the game are actually to do with the way he is playing it, nothing to do with how the game is made.
He buys himself a spiked bat, spawns in and watches someone club him to death with a bat of their own.
Then complains "Oh, well I've lost that forever then"

What annoys me the most about it, is that he has played DayZ, so knows how to play this kind of game.
And yet he just plays crap.

Like I said, I like TB.
But in terms of a review, this is his worst. Based purely on the fact that it seems like he plays shit on purpose.

More like he was caught unprepared, If I see a floating backpack at a spawn point, and I'm start losing HP for no reason. I would stand there and watch myself die, and I'm sure most people would too. It's not because he play shit on purpose, or die on purpose.

The stupid hill fall damage, that's a lol. The only way into the city is the bridge, and it was flooded with zombie, and you can't sneek your way in. So you're telling me that you won't arggo the zombie if you just walk in there or crawl? Even when they see you in plain sight? Well that make lots of sense.

but yea games looks very "FUN" running in the wood for 30 minutes long.

Leroy

2012 Troll of the Year
It would probably consist of a montage of 47 TK'ing clanmates. Including me. Where I said I was. With a giant blue arrow pointing at me.