• Guest, join us on Mumble!

Mumble Voice Communication -- IP: 216.52.148.10 Port: 14600 Channel: WarZ

Share your favourite War Z stories and moments

B.From.Acc

TD Admin
so i spawn in rocky ford (nice little town) in the little white house, with hammer and a badass .22 handgun. roll over to the restaurant, looking down the strip as i go. i see MTV armor on the diner counter, strap that guy on... i hear footsteps from the post office, DOOF! my face is on the ground behind the counter, in third person. the dooood walks up to the window of the diner and can't figure out how to jump in the window. he turns around like hes looking for something or someone, then continues to attempt the diner window jump. enough. i pop up with a fully loaded .22 pistol, no shit. 5-6 bullets gets him good. i continue to wait to see if anyone else will come and attempt the window jump. sure enough, a second doofer peeps his head, .22 bullets tickled him to death too!

loot = 3 more MTV armor, large backpack, 2 m4 semis, 1 m16, 1 stanag clip, 1 kruger mini, 2 helmets, 3 hammaaaars, food/healers (3 granola logs included). = boot it back to castle pines.

instead of always server hopping, i'd love to get a large crew to intimidate and roll to different towns again...

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
So I farm Boulder for 3 hours to get 6 m4's, stags, stag45's cmags and more. Paki finds a sniper in boulder. I immediately drop what I am doing and offer/insist to help get him back to safezone. Low Budgets idea of getting out of Boulder quietly and safely was sprinting down the street, then into a dead end fence trap, then getting all the zombies to circle me and kill me while he runs off to pakistan like the stench he is.

I have not raged so hard in years.

TD Admin, Chicken Licker, Top Shelf Sleeper
no, he bailed hard. steve was MAAAAAAD !!! rough times

Remy

TD Member / Gay Gyoza
instead of always server hopping, i'd love to get a large crew to intimidate and roll to different towns again...

We did this yesterday, 6 guys...all raped cause we had 0 coordination. Better to spawn in and hold than to walk in.

Lol Steve, way to trust a black guy....

Shortbus

Professional Cocksucker
Yah, there was about 6 of us and we got raped by about another 6 who were holding down clearview. they were already set up so they had the upper hand.

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
that feel when we get an epic clan raid going, cock brings out sniper and gets hacked in 2 seconds.

that feel when I log onto 2nd toon and get sniper before hacker can for cock :feelsgood:

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
:thatfeel:when everyone thinks I am gonna rob Cock.

:thatfeel:when I wish it was braids sniper, and I would rob it.

:thatfeel: when I had to bail because of work at 6am on Saturday :feelscry: