• Please remember to wrap not safe for work text/images in [NSFW][/NSFW] tags.
    Example: [NSFW][img]http://darklygaming.com/images/spinnysgapedass.jpg[/img][/NSFW]

Newegg vs NCIX

Who is better?

• NCIX

Votes: 9 75.0%
  • Newegg

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Other Vendor

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

radik

TD Member
I've found better deals with NCIX over the years. I feel that their sales are better, but I have no data to support that claim.
I prefer NCIX customer service and I have had superior shipping experiences with them (Saskatchewan).

Glocky

Drinking your tears
NCIX will price match NewEgg, will NewEgg price match NCIX?
So if the products are the same, and with price matching the prices the same... then... NCIX wins.
Besides... they have Esther.

dead mike

TD Member, Legend, Puncher of Faces, Chatbox King
I like newegg's website better, both have fast shipping, good prices and selection. In conclusion, pick parts from newegg, order from ncix with price matching.

B.From.Acc

TD Admin
i don't really have a preference, though back when i bought a hd 4780 from newegg.ca the postage shipping address said it was from "RMA Warehouse", though on the website page it said nothing about refurbished or what not. the contacts on the PCIe insert also did have scratch marks on them leading you to think that it had been plugged into a mobo before.

the card worked great, either way though, i don't want someone elses other shit if i'm paying full price.

$alvador

TD Member
I vote NCIX because they actually keep a decent stock of watercooling parts. I'm not gonna order online just to save a buck on stuff I can get locally at CC. I get more peace of mind having my parts in hand when I hand over the paper instead of having to worry about bullshit like getting refurbed stuff or dealing with claims if it gets lost/broken in transit. Fuck that shit, there are easier ways to save a buck

dead mike

From my experience returns with newegg and ncix are both really easy, usually you just put everything back in the box, and call them, a courier will come pick up the RMAd parts for free.

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
Neither.. I buy locally off CC or Tiger. NCIX *does* have a mississauga location (conveniently, the old CC in Mississauga lol), but in-store they're always double the price of CC/Tiger.

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
I have never heard of NCIX...or Tiger.

CC?
Where are you from? I'm in the GTA, so they're really our only places to shop...

CC = CanadaComputers (www.canadacomputers.com), they also have several retail locations.
NCIX = Canadian and American (www.ncix.ca/com), they're also pretty good, but I find pricier than CC. Finally have 1 or 2 retail locations here now.
Tiger = TigerDirect (www.tigerdirect.ca/com), were most like CC, but now their quality is shyte and a ton of people have stopped shopping there. A lot of it is re-brand American items and that means = no return policy/no warranty.

Where are you from? I'm in the GTA, so they're really our only places to shop...

CC = CanadaComputers (www.canadacomputers.com), they also have several retail locations.
NCIX = Canadian and American (www.ncix.ca/com), they're also pretty good, but I find pricier than CC. Finally have 1 or 2 retail locations here now.
Tiger = TigerDirect (www.tigerdirect.ca/com), were most like CC, but now their quality is shyte and a ton of people have stopped shopping there. A lot of it is re-brand American items and that means = no return policy/no warranty.
Ah sorry, I haven't shopped for electronics online for quite sometime. Last purchase was made here http://www.bhphotovideo.com/ about...I forget. It was for a 1.5 3.0 Portable HDD :3

Wrath

DARKLY Middleman
Any good shops besides Amazon and Newegg for us United States of Derps?

Besides that I know of Staples and Micro Center...could REALLY use a good deal on a Desktop. D:

DrUgZ

TD Admin
NCIX used to be the shiiit before they had any ontario locations and you could avoid paying PST. I still solely use them for buying anything computer related because they have the best prices when shit's on sale, and if you buy something that isnt on sale you're crazy. Also, they have price matching, so you can't really lose. Also they have an american site aswell afaik.

dead mike

Any good shops besides Amazon and Newegg for us United States of Derps?

Besides that I know of Staples and Micro Center...could REALLY use a good deal on a Desktop. D:
try dell.com man, they are nice reliable computers and you can't beat the price.