Hey guys. Cam videos.

tytanium

TD Admin
Greetings TD members and community. I have for you some camera videos of me playing. They are of decent quality. They were captured using a Sony Xperia Arc at 720p. They are RAW and unedited so you can hear me talking and raging a bit. You can select 720p HD. They are videos of me playing while showing you that I do have smoke and am more then capable of using it to my advantage or just avoiding it whether it was thrown by me or not. Please, don't think I enabled smoke after all the hoopla because that is simply false. I play CSS pretty default as the videos will show. I have always had smoke and I just want you to give me the chance to prove myself. I think these videos will curtail any doubts. There are 4 videos where I was placed high on the scoreboard as well as showcasing plenty of smoke in different areas. The server was plenty full as well in each of them.

I did make a total of 18 videos (18 maps) in a span of 3 days (Aug 2-5.) There would of been more but FO:New Vegas got me hooked which i've been spending most of my available gaming time playing. I have been working nights out of town the last few weeks so my CSS game time has been put on the backburner. Hopefully these videos will allow my ban removal to keep as CSGO is being released very soon, which I pre-ordered. So, I hope to see you guys for the one week early access beta. TD CSGO FTW!

http://www.youtube.com/user/Bagnon609

Tuscan is the best example followed by Aztec. Frost isn't that great till later.

-Tyler