• Please remember to wrap not safe for work text/images in [NSFW][/NSFW] tags.
    Example: [NSFW][img]http://darklygaming.com/images/spinnysgapedass.jpg[/img][/NSFW]

RIDDLE

Cock

Cockilicious
Staff member
still a Quarter a Nickel - ONE can not be a nickel but the other can be

Fork Included

TD Admin
they have riddles like this in 3rd grade math class, gtfo.

play on words to confuse your thought process, a quarter and a nickel, herp derp

here is a riddle

Eric's father dies and they hold a family funeral. There he meets a women he has never seen before, his uncle told him that she was a friend of the family. She left before he could get her number. A week later Eric murders his sister.

why?

TurboTaco

TD Admin
Riddle me this: Who reads a riddle then acts like they know the answer when they really used google to look up the riddle to solve the answer and look pro on frumz.

Thats right.

Riddle on you.

DevilMayCare

Future Ban List Occupant
Riddle me this: Who reads a riddle then acts like they know the answer when they really used google to look up the riddle to solve the answer and look pro on frumz.

Thats right.

Riddle on you.

I've heard the funeral one a few times lol

Blitzkrieg

BANNED
I heard the riddle on scrubs.... Season3. I knew it all along. I just wanted to share it with others. So, jokes on you.

Glocky

Drinking your tears
nevergonnagiveafuck.gif

r3volution

TD Admin
Eric's father dies and they hold a family funeral. There he meets a women he has never seen before, his uncle told him that she was a friend of the family. She left before he could get her number. A week later Eric murders his sister.

why?

I love these type of riddles. But is that answer correct? Seems kind of lame...

More of a logic puzzle but...
Batman and Robin are caught by Two-Face. Instead of killing them outright, he decides to play a game with them. He tells them that he will put them in separate containers (where they can't communicate with each other in any way) and they are each given a coin. Every morning, they have to flip the coin, and if at least one of them can guess the other person's coin flip, they live. If they are both wrong, they die immediately. Just before they are separated, Batman whispers something to Robin. What did he tell him, and what must they do to live? (This is not a trick question btw...no loopholes.)