Crazy Bugs in CS:S ?

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
.44 mentioned some crazy bug he gets at times now in CS:S, and I had a pretty crazy bug last night...

I rushed into B site D2, and was getting shot at by omission. I looked everywhere for him and finally he kills me, and death cam shows him running in MID by T spawn... @_@ other players ingame said he was standing out in the open very visible in B site, right next to me ?_?

any1 else notice crazy bugs in CS:S? Invisible fags, etc?

Seems like this shit started when the new ATI video driver was released(which I did not dl/install)

herp herp

r3volution

TD Admin
There's also the issue with players having opposite skins. I haven't had this issue myself, but I know a bunch of people have.

iac

Future Ban List Occupant
inferno banana - boosting on the woodpile so a Terrorist can shoot at ct campers. The lower guy boosting on top of the woodpile jumps down, and the boosted guy is actually crouched sitting in the air. there is nothing under this player yet he can stay floating in the air. I saw this last night for the first time ever. not sure how this became possible after 10 years lol.

zackychuu

TD Admin / Wanker
There's also the issue with players having opposite skins. I haven't had this issue myself, but I know a bunch of people have.
I've had this several times.
Both on DARKLY and the UKCS server I play on.
Players on T in CT skin and vice versa.

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
inferno banana - boosting on the woodpile so a Terrorist can shoot at ct campers. The lower guy boosting on top of the woodpile jumps down, and the boosted guy is actually crouched sitting in the air. there is nothing under this player yet he can stay floating in the air. I saw this last night for the first time ever. not sure how this became possible after 10 years lol.

Well thats more of a map exploit than a game bug.

edit: and yes this boost is not allowed on TD, fyi for those who did not know

Olst

TD Admin / Queerbécois
Somehow I got some sharking moments lately. Hope it will be corrected

iac

Future Ban List Occupant
the sharking has also happened to me a lot. always starts with a spawn and then after jumping and running i usually get it to go away.

iSeize

TD Admin
craziest shit ive noticed steve, is a 3-4 second lag that stops the whole server dead for that duration. happens at least once a night. sharking is pretty rare but it happens

B.From.Acc

TD Admin
today i also had an enemy (terrorist) turn instantly to a CT model once i killed them, before the body hit the ground. and they didn't switch teams. i also had a terrorist model stuck in spawn pointing and crouching like they were playing, went to shoot them but it did nothing except make the model skin bloody. the model continued to play like someone was playing it, its like the person's model was stuck in spawn while they played else where in the map.

iac

Future Ban List Occupant
today i also had an enemy (terrorist) turn instantly to a CT model once i killed them, before the body hit the ground. and they didn't switch teams. i also had a terrorist model stuck in spawn pointing and crouching like they were playing, went to shoot them but it did nothing except make the model skin bloody. the model continued to play like someone was playing it, its like the person's model was stuck in spawn while they played else where in the map.

stop sniffing pennies mr accountant.

TD Admin, Chicken Licker, Top Shelf Sleeper
ohh wow, bob ! ive had the skin switcharoo a few times, but nothing of this epicness.

the p90 sound derps out sometimes, sounds like it plays only part of the sound, in rapid fire.

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
Sometimes when firing machine guns like p90, it sounds as if I'm firing 2 of them at once.
No, that's just the rate of fire with that hack-bullshit faggoty-ass gun.

+1 stevie, I've been whining of disappearing/invisible fags for a while... peeps just thought I was raging lol

zackychuu

TD Admin / Wanker
No, that's just the rate of fire with that hack-bullshit faggoty-ass gun.
I've noticed it with others though.
Also, I know the difference between p90 firing fast, and p90 sounding like it's firing at 10x the speed.

Others have mentioned that they can hear double machine gun sounds while firing too.

wh1te

TD Member

Boosting is not even required, and Steve, how is this an exploit and your stupid roof on egon world isn't.

wh1te

TD Member
You do not use a invisible wall to get to roof on egon?

You really that dumb wh1te?

One. You're standing on the ledge. Not an invisible wall (may seem it) Two. You are exploiting the acceleration of the ladder speed to access a point not everyone can get too (whether retarded or not).