The Worst Game in History Raffle

☭Balthamous☭

DARKLY Regular
This part of the forum hasn't seen any activity since my last raffle so its time.
I have managed to obtain a copy of the worst game on steam, no, its not Bad Rats. It is perhaps one of the most disturbed creations available on steam, and I'm going to raffle it off >:3
It is one of the very few games on steam to be rated "Overwhelmingly Negative"

To enter simply post below with a number between 1 and 50, results will as per usual be chosen with random.org

The description of the game:
"The Unlicensed Bible game that should have been buried in a desert is back !! and this time its taking no prisoners on its metaphysical "psychosis quest" into the very nature of God and death. Narrated By award winning No-wave high priestess Jarboe (SWANS,The path)."

The Game is Uriel's Chasm, and you want to win it. It also has trading cards which can be crafted into one of the worst backgrounds on steam.
Example:
360fx360f

Enjoy :3 Raffle will be held next Monday the 13th so get your entries in before then.

Last edited:

up-n-atom

DARKLY Regular

This raffle is officially over! It's hard to discredit deep thoughts answer of life, the universe, and everything. In the interim I commissioned my own computer (beep boop) and program (nibbles) and it answered: 22

Last edited:

nb

DARKLY Regular
[XMP]Balthamous[HOM] = 20 characters

Newb.afk * Acer GN246HL = 20

Sexy = 4

Rich = 4

Thanatos pls ;c = 13

20 + 20 x 4 / 4 - 13 = 27

27 is my number.
I called it.

☭Balthamous☭

DARKLY Regular
This raffle is officially over! It's hard to discredit deep thoughts answer of life, the universe, and everything. In the interim I commissioned my own computer (beep boop) and program (nibbles) and it answered: 22

You were right:
GTFnVeS.png

Thantos prepare your inventory! And hit me up with a trade.
I realized its not trade-able until tomorrow but by the time you are reading this it will be trade-able directly. I can gift it directly through steam until
Trade offer link:
https://steamcommunity.com/tradeoffer/new/?partner=120426049&token=DEKc_-zy

Thanatos

TD Member
I check these forums 12,000,073 times a day. I'll throw a trade at you tomorrow bro.

Lulz to the 42 winning. Where's my fucking towel